The TB4 is a one space rack mount unit designed to be the control room module and the communication module all in one. There are four balanced stereo inputs and two balanced alternate speaker outputs on XLR connectors. These signal paths are completely passive with a stepped attenuator that tracks to .05db is used for level control.
There is a completely seperate stereo cue mix input and output with a master level control on TRS 1/4" jacks.
The talkback has a remote microphone with a 12 foot cord so it can be placed near the engineer or producer. The talkback switch dims the control signal the talkback level controls amount of signal going to cue mix.
The engineers headphone, mounted on the front panel, selects either the control room signal or the cue mix. It also has a separate output and level control.Coleman Audio TB4 mkII
- 4 Balanced stereo inputs, 2 balanced stereo outputs balanced on XLR connectors
- Passive balanced level control +.05db tracking
- Talkback switch and master level control
- Remote microphone with 12 foot cable
- Cue mix input and output with master level control balanced on RTS 1/4" jacks
- Engineers headphone output and level control selects main signal or cue mix
- 1U Standard Rack Mount Enclosure
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).