A precision level controller with stereo fold-down capabilities, the Coleman Audio SR7.1MKII ensures that all audiences are able to enjoy your 7.1 surround mixes on any system. This rackmount 1U controller has recessed level controls for each of your eight inputs to tailor your speakers and sub to your listening environment. Once levels are set, a 47-position stepped master control with a 0.05dB tolerance lets you adjust all inputs consistently from that point forward. Four front fold-down switches let you test your mixes for mono, stereo, or 5.1 compatibility to accommodate TV speakers to mobile audio to last- and next-gen surround systems. If you make a living mixing sound for film or video game audio, AudioBuy is sure the Coleman Audio SR7.1MKII will have a big impact on your workflow.
Coleman Audio: studio solutions that don't get in the way
Glenn Coleman's controllers, interfaces, and meters are the result of his 40+ years of technical experience in the audio industry, having worked for the likes of MCI, Atlantic Studios, and Martin Audio. Coleman Audio's dead-simple broadcasting and studio solutions are built with three objectives: to last, to be transparent, and to fill a need for end users. These solutions range from the off-the-line RED48 summing console and MS8A stereo monitor switcher to any number of made-to-order products for customers. If you're looking for quality audio solutions that won't stand in the way of your sound or creativity, think Coleman Audio.
Coleman Audio SR7.1MKII Surround Level Controller Features
- The ideal way to mix in 7.1 surround
- Great for mixing sound for film, video game audio, or HD audio formats
- 47-position, 8-gang stepped master control (+/- 0.05dB) guarantees a balanced listening environment
- Folds mixes down to mono, stereo, or 2 types of 5.1 for compatibility testing
- Individual input mutes let you hear only what you want
- Recessed channel trims help you fine-tune your system
- 8-channel balanced DB25 input
- 8-channel balanced DB25 output
- L/R mute switches let you audition stereo channels independently
Make your 7.1 surround mixes work with all playback systems on the Coleman SR7.1MKII!
- Input Channels 1 x DB25 (8 channel)
- Output Channels 1 x DB25 (8 channel)
- Form Factor 1U Rackmount
- Manufacturer Part Number SR7.1MKII
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).