The Chase Bliss Audio Tonal Recall is an unprecedented, modern approach to the classic, analog delay sound. Designed by Chase Bliss owner Joel Korte, this pedal features an all-analog signal path and digital controls that will give users the ability to effortlessly move from a simulated tape delay to dirty, out-of-this-world sounds.
At its core, the Tonal Recall uses two Xvive 3005 bucket brigade chips, which gives the pedal’s repeats a warm, decaying quality. The pedal’s breakup offers something sweet and musical. As for the Tonal Recall’s modulation section, the design employs three selectable waveforms (triangle, sine, square). This is perfect for shaping your repeats from a subtle wavering tape echo to stun gun later blasts using the Depth and Rate knobs.
The on-board tap tempo of the Tonal Recall works in tandem with the subdivisions selector (six rhythms) and can go into runaway oscillation freak outs when holding the switch down. In addition, the pedal can also be controlled via MIDI, which allows guitar players to use beat clocking in their DAW of choice to have an even greater deal of input on their audio creations. No matter your preference for controlling the pedal, the Tonal Recall enables pedal lovers to save their setting via two presets and a live mode, so you never have to scramble to remember your favorite settings again.
Like all pedals designed by Joel, the Tonal Recall features a dip switch grid on the back that offers complete control over any parameter on the pedal, both individually or simultaneously via expression control. For example, you could go from a subtle slapback delay to a triumphant ambient pad with one sweep of an expression pedal. If you're looking for an analog delay that gives you the ultimate control over your range of sounds, this is the pedal for you.FEATURES
- 100% analog signal path, full digital control of parameters. No digital conversion or processing.
- 2 onboard save-able presets + live mode for 3 distinct settings (expandable to 122 with a midi controller).
- Tap Tempo / Hold for setting delay time via tap. Holding the switch gives runaway oscillation. 6 delay subdivisions including dotted eighth note.
- True bypass or buffered bypass with trails.
- 2 Xvive MN3005 delay chips.
- S stands for “short” (1 MN3005, 20ms to 275ms delay), L stands for “long” (2 MN3005, 40ms to 550ms delay ), and B stands for “both” which creates more of a blurry, reverb-like wash.
- Circuit is tuned for 550ms max delay time (longer delays are possible via trimmer adjustment, but compromises tap tempo accuracy and optimal clock filtering).
- Sine, triangle, and square wave modulation with independent rate and depth controls. At max depth, madness ensues.
- Full midi implementation to control presets and parameters.
- Expression / CV control over any parameter individually or simultaneously.
- Ramping over any parameter individually or simultaneously.
- Tone control for full range of clear or dark repeats.
- Mix Control goes 100% dry to 100% wet. On "short" delay setting, pedal can be used as a vibrato or chorus.
- Internal trimmer for max regeneration. Pedal ships with self-oscillation abilities, with the potential to get wilder.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All Australian orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local Australian FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.