High-speed playability and Seymour Duncan pickups.
Pedigreed shredders from the ‘80s, Pro-Mod San Dimas guitars are packed with high-speed playability and innovative design elements that epitomize Charvel’s definitive combination of time-honored style and modern features, power and performance.
The Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 HH FR M offers an alder body coupled with a two-piece bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods for rock-solid stability, despite the ravages of the road and climate. Engineered for effortlessly nimble and highly-expressive playing, this guitar has a speed neck profile, a 12-16 in. compound radius maple fingerboard with hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish, 22 jumbo frets, black dot inlays and a convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt-adjust for easy access.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, this instrument is equipped with a high-output Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 humbucking bridge pickup and a warm, fat Seymour Duncan ’59 SH-1N humbucking neck pickup for killer tone, controlled with a three-way blade switch. The volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations—ideal for everything from a biting lead sound to thick, chunky rhythm work, while the No-Load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through.
Scream or rumble with a Floyd Rose double-locking recessed tremolo and locking nut without sacrificing tuning stability or the pinpoint intonation. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: 2-piece Maple with graphite reinforcement
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Urethane
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: '59 SH-1N
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: JB TB-4
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone Circuit
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Strap on some inspiration. Order today.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.