The Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 HH FR M QM offers an alder body with quilt maple top and a two-piece bolt- on maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods for rock-solid stability, despite the ravages of the road and climate. Engineered for effortlessly nimble and highly- expressive playing, this guitar has a speed neck profile, a 12*-16* compound radius maple fingerboard with hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish, 22 jumbo frets, black dot inlays and a convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt-adjust for easy access. Pedigreed shredders from the '80s, Pro-Mod San Dimas guitars are packed with high-speed playability and innovative design elements that epitomize Charvel's definitive combination of time-honored style and modern features, power and performance.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, this instrument is equipped with a high-output Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 humbucking bridge pickup and a warm, fat Seymour Duncan '59 SH-1N humbucking neck pickup for killer tone, controlled with a three-way blade switch. The volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations--ideal for everything from a biting lead sound to thick, chunky rhythm work, while the No-Load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through.
Scream or rumble with a Floyd Rose double-locking recessed tremolo and locking nut without sacrificing tuning stability or the pinpoint intonation.
- Model Name: Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 HH FR M QM, Maple Fingerboard
- Series: Pro-Mod Style 2
- Body Shape: Style 2
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Headstock: Standard Stratocaster
- Neck Plate: NA
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB4 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 SH1N Humbucking
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone Circuit
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1: Bridge Pickup, Position 2: Both inner coils, Position 3:Neck Pickup, (split engaged) Position 1: Bridge outer coil, Position 2: Both outer coils, Position 3: Neck outer coil
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Double Locking Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Charvel Branded Die-Cast
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).