This Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 7-String features an ash body coupled with a two- piece bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods for rock-solid stability, despite the ravages of the road and climate. Engineered for delightful and highly- expressive playing, this guitar has a speed neck profile, a 12"-16" compound radius rosewood fingerboard with hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish, 24 jumbo frets, offset dot inlays and a convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt-adjust for easy access.
Pedigreed shredders from the '80s, Pro-Mod San Dimas guitars are packed with high-speed playability and innovative design elements. Tweaked and refined for modern players looking for an even wider sonic palette, the San Dimas Style 2-7 HH HT Ash marks the only seven-string axe in the current lineup and it comes loaded with premium features.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance, articulate tone and volcanic sound, it is equipped with a high- output Seymour Duncan humbucking bridge pickup and a Seymour Duncan Sentient humbucking neck pickup, controlled with a three-way blade. The volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations, ideal for everything from a biting lead sound to thick, chunky rhythm work, while the No-Load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through.
Also equipped with a Charvel HT7 string-through- body hardtail bridge, providing endless sustain with laser intonation.
- Model Name: Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2-7 HH HT Ash, Rosewood Fingerboard, Charcoal Gray
- Model Number: 2963351574
- Series: Pro-Mod Style 2
- Color: Charcoal Black Stain
- Body Shape: Style 2
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: 2-Piece Maple Neck, Rosewood fingerboard with Graphite reinforcement
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Headstock: Telecaster
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt angled heel
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Offset dots
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Nazgul
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Sentient
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone Circuit
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1: Bridge Pickup, Position 2: Both inner coils, Position 3:Neck Pickup, (split engaged) Position 1: Bridge outer coil, Position 2: Both outer coils, Position 3: Neck outer coil
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Charvel HT7 7-String with Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Charvel Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.