The Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH HT M Ash features a bolt-on two-piece 24-fret maple neck, Seymour Duncan Full Shred and Jazz humbucking pickups, and a Charcoal Gray stained finish
A powerful tone machine built for the harder side of rock, the new Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH HT M Ash comes supercharged with premium features.
The sleekly sculpted Dinky body is constructed from ash and has a bolt-on two-piece maple neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability and a hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish for sublime and speedy playability. The 12"-16" compound radius maple fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and offset dot inlays, and has a heel-mounted spoke wheel for quick and easy truss rod tweaks.
Under the hood, the DK24 is ready to handle your heaviest riffs, tastiest leads or angelic clean tones with a Seymour Duncan Full Shred bridge pickup and a Seymour Duncan Jazz neck pickup. Dial in the tonal spectrum that best suits your playing with five-way blade switching, master volume and a No-Load tone control that operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. Also, experience maximum sustain and fuller tone from the Charvel string-through-body hardtail bridge.
A Charcoal Gray stained finish showcases the natural and beautiful wood grain, and is paired with black pickup bobbins and black hardware.
- Ash body, Charcoal Gray stained finish
- Bolt-on two-piece maple neck, 12"-16" compound radius maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets
- Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups, Full Shred bridge and Jazz neck, with 5-position switch
- HT6 6-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body, Charvel-branded sealed die-cast locking tuners
Unleash your inner guitar master with the Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH HT M Ash. Order today.SPECIFICATIONS Body
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: SH-2N
- Bridge: Full Shred SH-10
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Charvel hardtail
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Country of origin: Mexico
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.