Charvel proudly honors Duplantier with a new, distinctively elegant and ferocious signature model worthy of those musical pursuits. The Joe Duplantier Signature San Dimas Style 2 guitar is designed with the latest in Charvel high performance, Duplantier's preferred style and specs, and monster tone equal to his band's name from dual Duncan Designed HB humbucking pickups.
The San Dimas Style 2 body is crafted out of nato wood with a specially contoured heel for easy access to the upper reaches of the fingerboard, while the bolt-on nato neck with graphite reinforcement has a smooth oiled back finish and convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt adjust. Other premium features include a 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets, three-way toggle pickup switching and single knurled control knob (volume) in special placement slightly back from playing position, Charvel compound radius compensated bridge with anchored tailpiece, Charvel locking tuners and black hardware.
- Series: Artist Signature
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Finish: Satin Polyester
- Neck: One-Piece Bolt-On Nato with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: None
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Charvel Branded Die-Cast Locking Tuners
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Bridge: Charvel-Jackson Compound Radius Compensated Bridge with Anchored Tail Piece
- Pickups: Duncan Designed HB-103B Humbucking (Bridge) Duncan Designed HB-103N Humbucking (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge AndNeck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Charvel SKB Hardshell Case 009-0915-000 (Sold Separately)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.