Classic style with high-output pickups, coil-splitting and Floyd Rose tremolo.
Charvel has long been an innovative leader in high-performance and hot-rodded guitar designs, and the new Pro-Mod San Dimas guitars are tweaked with the features modern players need today. With scorching sound, stunning style and dazzling high-speed playing feel and performance, the San Dimas Style 1 HH FR LH was meant to be onstage.
Constructed with an alder body, this left-handed guitar has a rock-solid two-piece bolt-on maple neck with convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt-adjust along with a pair of graphite reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. Engineered for lightning-fast playing and unhindered position shifts, the San Dimas Style 1 HH FR LH features a speed neck profile, and a 12 - 16 in. compound radius maple fingerboard with comfortable rolled edges, hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish, 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays.
This axe also sports high-output Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 and Seymour Duncan ‘59 SH-1N humbucking pickups directly mounted to the body that crank out high octane rock ‘n’ roll tone with plenty of sweet overtones. The volume control conceals a push/pull coil split to have even more tonal variations on tap.
Dive to rumbling depths or add a well-placed rising harmonic without sacrificing your tuning with the Floyd Rose double-locking recessed tremolo and Floyd Rose locking nut—simultaneously grooving on the laser-accurate intonation. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: Speed neck
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Urethane
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: '59 SH-1N
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: JB TB-4
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Volume with Push/Pull Coil Split, Tone Control with Push/Pull Activation
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Find your place in the sun. Order today.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.