Chandler Limited's Little Devil Compressor fits into any 500-series module, putting Chandler's all-discrete circuitry, transformer-balanced designs, and premier hand-made quality into the popular modern format. The Little Devil Compressor is a FET compressor, which uses concepts from Chandler's famous Germanium Compressor and the Neve 2264 compressor. Its input control features a curve selection, with germanium diode knees. There are also a gain makeup control, a 3-position attack control, a flexible sidechain filter, and full hardware bypass on the Chandler Limited Little Devil Compressor.
Chandler Limited Little Devil Compressor Module Features
- FET compressor module
- Input control and curve selection with zener and germanium diode knees
- Gain make-up control
- Attack control and 3-position ratio control
- Sidechain filter
- THD selection
- Release control
- Full hardwire bypass
- Runs on any 500 series rack and Power Supply Unit
Bring Chandler Limited's vintage-flavored compression to your 500 series rack, with the Little Devil Compressor!
- Quality Module from Chandler Limited
- Chandler Limited's collection of EQs, compressors/limiters, and preamplifiers are among the best in the industry. Indeed, Chandler Limited's innovative Germanium Series uses classic, smooth-sounding germanium transistors - like those found on the earliest Neve, EMI, Telefunken, and Fairchild units - to effectively revive that warm vintage sound palette. What's more, in addition to fantastic outboard gear, Chandler offers up classic sounds in plug-in form with their spot-on emulations of the legendary Abbey Road console. When you want a vintage touch brought to your modern recordings, trust Chandler Limited.
- Tech Specs
- Number of Channels 1
- Controls Input, Mix, Output, Attack, Sidechain, Ratio, Release
- Side Chain Inserts Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number LITTLE DEVIL COMPRESSOR
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.