The Chandler Limited GAV19T Amplifier plug-in gives you a delightfully responsive software emulation the company's dual-EL84 boutique guitar amplifier. Modeled on British Vox and Marshall classics and less-famous amps from Selmer and Watkins, the GAV19T is boundlessly tweakable, serving up 3-dimensional tones that explode with character. One of the first things that jumped out to us at AudioBuy.com.au Australia about the hardware GAV19T was its Baxendall-style EQ - and this is faithfully emulated in the plug-in, letting you deploy massive treble boost without compromising the natural tonal characteristics of the amp. There's much more on tap here, but suffice to say it's in your best interest to check out Chandler Limited's GAV19T plug-in.
Chandler Limited GAV19T Guitar Amp Plug-in Features
- 75 impulse responses with multiple speaker cabinets
- Recorded in a state-of-the-art room with top gear
- Record DI guitars, then edit and process them in your DAW
- Record hardware preamps through the power amp simulation and recording chains
- Bias control emulates hotter or colder preamp tubes for different distortion colors
- Treble Boost, Thick, Aggressive, and Mids
- Boost control lets you dial in the ideal amount of selected frequency range
- Baxandall-style EQ curves allow huge changes in frequency without changing amp character
- Play live by plugging directly into the PA and/or monitoring system
- Re-amp less-than-perfect previously recorded DI guitar tracks
- Software Type Guitar
- Platform Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full Full
- Download/Boxed Download
- Format AAX Native, AudioSuite, AU, RTAS, VST, VST3
- Hardware Requirements - Mac Intel Processor, 2GB RAM
- Hardware Requirements - PC Intel-compatible Processor with SSE2 instruction set (Pentium 4 compatible or higher), 2GB RAM
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- OS Requirements - PC Windows XP or later
- Manufacturer Part Number PA-CHA-gav19t
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.