The Catalinbread NiCompressorwas the final effect pedal designed by Catalinbread's founder, Nicholas J. P. Harris. Nic finished his design in early 2016, shortly before his life was tragically cut short on a road trip to the Oregon coast. Taking Nic's breadboarded prototype of the effect from breadboard to a finished product was a labor of love. Developing this effect pedal the way Nic originally intended was our highest priority and goal. We dedicated many hours to this design, revising our prototype until we all agreed that this was a compressor we could all use, but still keeping the effect true to Nic's original design as much as possible.
Bass and Treble
- Expanding on the concept of uncompromising tone, these knobs boost desired frequencies, bringing them to the surface.
- The Treble brightens your tone, making it sparkle, even when compressed.
- The Bass enhances the lower-frequencies and increases sustain when turned up.
- The Gain allows you to experiment by adding some grit or grain to your sound.
- Staying true to its inspiration, this single knob design allows you to find the sweet spot and make adjustments simply and effectively.
- When turned up, the compressor sends out a hot signal, boosting from within.
- When turned down, the next effects in the chain boost the compression.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.