An easy-to-use, analog 'real spring' reverb pedal with premium features and all of the quality you've come to expect from Carl Martin: the Headroom Reverb Pedal. One of the most user-friendly reverb pedals available today, the Carl Martin Headroom Reverb combines that classic spring reverb with simplistic controls and premium features. The Headroom reverb is a purely analog 'real spring' reverb that boasts two identical channels. Each channel sports independent Tone and Level controls, which allow you to dial in the depth and tone of the reverb on each channel.
Thanks to the dual onboard reverb channels, the Headroom pedal gives you the ability to employ different sound settings for each channel. Whether you want a soft, small room reverb on one channel and a dark, dramatic large-room reverb on the other, this two-channel reverb pedal offers access to two distinct reverbs at a simple click of the footswitch.
Other premium features include solid metal casing, cool vintage chicken head knobs, double mounted springs to minimize stage feedback, and remote jacks for Bypass and Channel Select (which allows you to place the effect in your rack or in the back of your amp to save real-estate on your pedal-board), as well as your input and output jacks. Powered by an optional 9V DC power supply.
Carl Martin Headroom Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal Specs
- Other Features Easy-to-Use Analog 'Real Spring' Reverb
- Two Identical Reverb Channels with Independent Tone and Level Knobs for Each
- Double-Mounted Springs to Minimize Stage Feedback
- Bypass and Channel Select Remote Jacks (Which Allows you to Place the Effect in your Rack or in the Back of your Amp to Save Real-Estate on your Pedalboard)
- Input and Output Jacks
- Solid Metal Casing with Cool Vintage Chicken Head Control Knobs
- Bypass Switch
- Reverb Select Switch
- Powered by an Optional 9V DC Power Supply
- Series Vintage-Series
- Model Headroom
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.