Carl Martin Echotone Echo and Delay Pedal Features
- High quality buffered bypass, to ensure long cabling without loss
- Easily shift between two presets
- Tone knob adjusts the voicing on the repeats from dark to light
- With the LOOP you can insert an external effect device
- Built-in 12v (+/-) regulated power supply
- Tap Tempo
Carl Martin Echotone Echo and Delay Pedal Extras! Flavor your echo with a chorus, flange or even distortion pedal in the FX loop. Set it to Trail or Bypass depending on whether or not you want it to finish out the last of the delay when you switch it off.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.