The Carl Martin Dual Injection gives you two high-quality boost pedals in one pedalboard-friendly package. As guitar players, we all have that moment where we think, 'How can I do this and still remain analog?' Once we have achieved the ultimate tone, how can we boost that same tone without changing the quality? What if we want to boost the signal before your drive effect in order to increase sustain, or have a boost in front of your gain channel and another after the pre-amp in the effects loop? Well, Carl thought about this for quite a while and is now happy to introduce the super cool 'Dual Injection'!
The Carl Martin Dual Injection is a 2-in-1 boost pedal that packs two premium boost effects into a single pedal. Each boost section employs the same high-quality transparent boost found in the popular Hot Drive'n Boost. Both boost sections of the Dual Injection feature an independent Level control and a True-Bypass footswitch while the unique toggle switch allows you to switch between Serial and Parallel modes. In Serial mode, you use the Input/Output 1 on the back of the pedal and place the boost wherever you want in the signal chain. In Parallel mode, connect the Output 1 before your Drive or Preamp, and then use the Input/Output 2 on the side of the pedal to connect to your effects loop on the amp.
The Dual Injection offers 4 unique Boost settings
- Your normal set up either clean or with effects
- Boost 1 engaged to a desired setting
- Boost 2 engaged to a different setting than Boost 1
- Both Boost 1 and Boost 2 engaged at the same time
The Dual Injection is housed within a custom-painted diecast enclosure and can be powered by either a 9v battery or an optional regulated power supply.
- Other Features Independent Level Controls and True-Bypass Switches for Boost 1 and Boost 2
- High-Quality Transparent Boost Taken from the Hot Drive'n Boost Pedal
- Toggle Switch for Serial and Parallel Modes
- Input/Output 1, Input/Output 2
- Powered by a 9v Battery or an Optional Regulated Power Supply
- Weight .94 lbs.
- Dimensions 4.72 x 2.2 x 3.74 inches (WxHxD)
- Series Vintage-Series
- Model Dual Injection
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.