An reliable, discrete way to keep track of your sound during performances.
Make your next gig more successful with the exciting performance of the StageSelect IEM. The StageSelect IEM Stereo Wireless In Ear Monitor System features 16-channel frequency agile performance for outstanding connectivity. CADLock Automatic Tone Code Squelch eliminates unauthorized interference in RF unfriendly environments. Stereo operation lends flexibility of use – you may send discrete signals to the left or right channel. High-performance MEB2 Monitor Earbuds are included to make your listening experience top flight. The MEB2 TruPitch Dual Armature Earbuds provide accurate audio reproduction while the EasyFit silicon earmolds provide a custom fit. The metal construction rack mountable transmitter comes with rack ears, a half wave antenna, antenna relocation kit and sturdy carry case.
CAD Audio has been creating high-value product since 1931 and prides itself on supporting and developing the live performer. In building the StageSelect, their design criterion was straightforward. They wanted to develop a high-performance wireless In Ear Monitor System that delivers superior audio performance while supplying advanced frequency agility, one that is capable enough to cope with today’s dynamic RF environment. It had to be both easy to use and exciting to operate. Safe to say, they delivered.
Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
FEATURES StageSelect IEM Stereo Wireless In Ear Monitor System
- 16 Channel UHF Agility for frequency plan flexibility
- Stereo Operation for discrete Right/Left transmission flexibility via combination XLR-1/4 connectors
- CADLock Automatic Tone Encoded Squelch to eliminate unauthorized interference
- MEB2 TruPitchTM Dual Armature Earbuds provide accurate audio reproduction while the EasyFit Silicon molds
- provide a custom fit
- AA batteries with >10 hr. battery life
- Metal Chassis Transmitter for a durable and formidable shielded enclosure
- Included carry case, rack ears and antenna relocation kit
- Frequency: Q Band 470 – 498 mHz
- Audio Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 16 kHz
- Audio Input: Combination XLR - 1/4 in.
- Dynamic Range: >101 dB
- Audio Output Power: 100 mW into 32 Ohm
- Transmit power: 30 mW
- Weight: 5 lb.
- Dims: 17 x 12 x 4 in.
Order today to add to your rig.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.