Engineered and built in the USA, the CAD Equitek E100S large diaphragm supercardioid condenser microphone has an extremely low noise floor for its class (3.7 dBA) and the smooth, vintage tone and robust low end CAD is known for. The bootstrapped, full-differential Quadra-FET front end delivers high sensitivity and low distortion, plus CAD's proprietary circuitry ensures the highest performance.
The CAD microphone's nickel-plated 1" capsule delivers accurate phasing on instruments, and a full rich vocal tone, accentuated by the extended low-frequency response. Features include an 80Hz high-pass filter and a 10dB pad. From vocals to percussion, acoustic instruments and everything in between, the CAD Equitek E100S condenser mic will prove to be one of the most versatile tools in your microphone locker, in the studio, or onstage.
The CAD Equitek E100S condenser microphone comes in a vintage woodgrain cherry case and has a stealth shockmount included. 48V Phantom power is required.
- Large diaphragm supercardioid condenser mic
- Low noise floor
- Full-differential Quadra-FET front-end
- Nickel-plated 1" capsule
- Extended low frequency response
- 80Hz high-pass filter
- 10dB pad
- Comes in a vintage woodgrain cherry case with shockmount
- Made in the USA
A high-performance workhorse for studio or stage. Order a CAD condenser mic today!
Equitek E100S Large Diaphram Condenser Mic
- Operating Principle: Condenser
- Polar Pattern; Supercardioid
- Frequency Response < 40Hz-18KHz
- Sensitivity: -30dBV (28mV) @ 1Pa
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Max SPL: 150dB (Pad Engaged)
- Self Noise: 3.7 dBA (best in class)
- Hi-Pass: 80Hz Attenuator: 10dB
- Power requirements: P48
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.