Shape audio signals in pinpoint detail with VolumeShaper 6’s unique level manipulation toolset. It's fast and easy to use but packed with power, with a drawable volume LFO and visual compressor on every band. Work at the speed of inspiration with intuitive editing, pro presets, 1-click sidechain and much more.
Running inside Cableguys' ShaperBox 2 effects plugin, use VolumeShaper 6 on its own or with other Shapers — they all work in exactly the same way, stacking up to create elaborate, multilayered effects that'll make your productions stand out.
LFOs that you design
At the heart of VolumeShaper 6 is an LFO unlike any other. From precision level edits to pulsing patterns, any wave shape you can imagine is just clicks away with Cableguys' easy editing tools. Lock LFOs to tempo with sample accuracy, or trigger in any non-4/4 rhythm with MIDI notes.
New! With a high-quality compressor right inside VolumeShaper 6, you see compression and your volume edits all on the same large graph. Dial in perfect punch and control for drums, bass, vocals, buses and more. Still not perfect? Grab a Pen and refine the gain curve till it is.
Total dynamic control
New! Finesse transients with compressor attack as fast as 0.01ms. Reduce 'pumping' with Adaptive Release. Blend in the dry signal for parallel/New York compression. Under the hood, response curves inspired by a legendary British mixing console deliver all the snap, punch and mix 'glue' needed for a modern mix, with no added coloration.
New! Designing your dream LFO just got even easier with three powerful, easy-to-grasp Pens. Draw crisp lines, arcs and S-curves. Redraw transients in a click, rapidly build rhythmic patterns, and much more. Switch back to classic single-node editing anytime.
New! VolumeShaper 6’s compressor can react to any frequency range you choose. Target specific sounds in a loop. ‘Ignore’ bass to reduce low-end pumping. De-ess vocals. Go further: trigger from other tracks in your project using sidechain routing. It all works in multiband too.
Multiband made easy
VolumeShaper 6 gives you a separate LFO and compressor for the lows, mids and highs. Sidechain duck just the bass for clean, powerful mixes, compress in multiband, and much more. New! Steep 24dB crossovers join the classic 6 and 12dB models, for even greater precision.
Runs in ShaperBox 2
VolumeShaper 6 runs in Cableguys' ShaperBox 2 effects plugin. Use it on its own, or combine it with Time, Filter, Pan and Width Shapers for elaborate, multilayered effects.
- New! Interface resizable from 75% to 200%
- New! Redesigned interface with larger editing areas
- New! Retina/HiDPI support for crisper, clearer graphics
- New! 1-click Quick Presets for Sidechain, Compress and Trim
- Built-in help — hover over any control for description
- Expandable LFO for detailed editing
- Set LFO loop length in beats and bars, or Hertz
- LFO loop length from 1/128 to 32 bars, with sample-accurate sync
- Audio-rate modulation up to 5.24kHz for extreme sound design
- Trigger LFO in any rhythm via MIDI
- Large, precise oscilloscope view with Freeze option
- New! Magnitude oscilloscope graph for easy compressor setup
- New! Smoother, more accurate spectrum view
- New! Clearer oscilloscope waveforms and smoother LFO editing
- New! Dedicated selection tool for multinode editing
- New! 2x/3x button — double or triple patterns with a click
- Flip/resize/move/randomize wave or selection
- Copy/paste waves between any Shapers
- Unlimited undo/redo for LFO wave edits
- 40 LFO Wave Presets, including professional sidechain curves
- 9 slots to store User Waves, saved with the patch
- Switch User Waves via MIDI
- Dry/wet mix, for effect strength and parallel compression
- Solo bands or sidechain input for easy setup
- New! Trigger Smoothing to reduce clicks when MIDI Triggering
- New! External sidechaining and internal filters for compressor
- New! Compression curves based on classic British mixing console
- New! Gain parameter for boosting output — ideal for transient enhancement
- New! Increased band-split range, now from 20Hz-20kHz
- New! Improved multiband crossover filters
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.