Part of Burl's flexible B80 Mothership system, the BDA8 digital-to-analog converter module gives you eight channels of ultra-high-quality analog audio output. Its conversion circuitry is extremely accurate, flawlessly recreating chest-thumping lows, breathtaking highs, and magnificently detailed stereo images. But the key to the BDA8 D-to-A module (and, in fact, the whole B80 Mothership system) is Burl Audio's extreme focus on the analog signal path, which rivals the topography of any high-end piece of analog gear. So, whether you're sending signal to your favorite outboard gear or to your studio monitors, the sound you get from the Burl Audio BDA8 is second to none.Burl Audio BDA8 Digital-to-analog Converter Module at a Glance
- Incredible D-to-A conversion
- Audiophile-quality analog signal path
- Total modular convenience
Burl Audio based the circuitry inside the BDA8 on their highly acclaimed B2 Bomber DAC - a phenomenal-sounding 2-channel D-to-A converter found in many high-end professional studios. Powered by an ultra-low-jitter clock that's locked in sync with the rest of your B80 Mothership, these converters more than stand up to any dedicated, professional-quality digital-to-analog converters out there. What's more, the BDA8 gives you a total of eight channels of conversion, all packed into an affordable, compact module.Audiophile-quality analog signal path
Many professional D-to-A converters fall short when it comes to the analog side of the process, providing you with excellent digital accuracy but unnaturally sterile sound. That's what inspired Burl Audio to develop the unique signal path in the BDA8. Using an entirely Class A, discrete-transistors-based signal path with no capacitors, the BDA8 provides you with both clarity and the extremely high headroom required to respond smoothly to highly dynamic audio. When you hear the BDA8 in action, you'll think "natural" not "digital."Total modular convenience
Part of the beauty of the BDA8 and the B80 Mothership system as a whole is its incredible modular flexibility, which lets you fit a ton of digital conversion into just a few rackspaces. That's great, because once you hear Burl's converters in action, you'll want to run every channel of your mixes through them! Need a system for summing? No problem! Just load up your B80 Mothership chassis with a few BDA8 modules and you have all the D-to-A conversion you need. How about a tracking system with the capacity for monitoring in 7.1? All you need is a single BDA8 8-channel D-to-A converter and a handful of BAD4 4-channel A-to-D modules. And with other exciting new modules on the way, you'll find endless uses for your Burl Audio B80 Mothership system.Burl Audio BDA8 Digital-to-analog Converter Module Features
- 8 channels of extremely high-quality digital-to-analog conversion for your Burl Audio B80 Mothership system
- Topography based closely on the popular Burl B2 Bomber DAC
- Professional-quality digital-to-analog conversion controlled by an extremely low jitter clock
- Proprietary BURL BOPA2 capacitor-less Class A analog circuit design features discrete op-amps for phenomenal audio quality
- Front-panel signal and clipping LED indicators let you keep an eye on your levels
- Conforms to 6 master sample rate settings, including 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, and 192kHz
- 8 channels of balanced output on a single standard DB-25 DSUB connector
- Proudly made in the USA
Add 8 channels of amazing D-to-A conversion to your B80 Mothership with a Burl Audio BDA8!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.