The BAD8, 8-channel analog-to-digital daughter card for the B80 and B16 MOTHERSHIP is the result of over 25 years of R&D A/D design experience. Following on the overwhelming success of the B2 BOMBER ADC and the BAD4, the BAD8 employs a next-generation analog circuit path and the latest in analog to digital conversion. This is a no compromise design utilizing all class-A, discrete transistor circuitry and the legendary BX1 transformer coupled input. The BAD8 benefits from the new form factor of the BX1 transformer, allowing for more channel density. The BAD8 also boasts the latest analog-to-digital conversion technology giving it great tone with even greater detail and amazing low latency.FEATURES
- 44.1k Hz to 192k Hz, 24 bit, 8 channel ADC
- Proprietary, high definition, BURL AUDIO BX1 transformer input
- Next generation, all class-A, discrete transistor signal path with zero feedback, zero circuit path capacitors
- Next generation AD conversion
- Low latency
- 8-channel DSUB connectivity
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.