The Bugera Veyron Mosfet satisfies your need for the utmost in unbridled horsepower. An ultra-compact and stylish bass amplifier, the impressive Veyron Mosfet packs an incredible 2,000 Watts of lightweight, Class-D power under the hood, with plenty of room left over for some amazing features. Inside you'll find an exceptionally warm high-voltage Mosfet preamp, an expressively dynamic compressor, as well as Dynamizer technology that really packs a punch! Together with a versatile and wide-ranging EQ section, an integral balanced DI, dedicated FX Loop and more, the Veyron Mosfet will see you through every level of your playing career, from the practice room to the stadium!
Class-D Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, Bugera is able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely-powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Mosfet Preamp High-Voltage, High-Headroom Tube Sound
Bugera's revolutionary high-voltage Mosfet preamplifier redefines solid-state bass tone, providing the sound, feel and immense dynamics of an authentic tube amp. Like with real vacuum tubes, the Mosfet design equally operates at high voltages, providing this preamp with unheard of headroom to honor all of your playing dynamics; from your subtly-nuanced signature riffs and bass lines, to your most powerful, attention-grabbing solos. The Veyron Mosfet is all about tone, and this highly-versatile and responsive Mosfet preamp provides an abundance of headroom for consistently crystal-clear and faithful sound reproduction, no matter what style of music your gig calls for.
Studio-Quality Compressor Stairway to Heaven
Bugera's totally transparent and musical compressor design allows your full dynamic range to shine through until your signal reaches the compression threshold, which is indicated by the highly visible status LED. The compressor increases sustain and gently smoothens out signal peaks, which is especially handy when you're laying down the funk, a la slap and pop, or hammering home your most aggressive metal lines. The resulting output level lets you unleash powerful and impact-laden bass lines, while still sitting right where you need to be in the mix!
Dynamizer Technology The Secret Weapon
What is known as Parallel Compression or "New York" compression, is a dynamic range compression technique used as a secret weapon in high-end sound recording and mixing. Parallel compression is achieved by mixing an unprocessed "dry", or lightly compressed, signal with a heavily compressed version of the same signal. Rather than bringing down the highest peaks for the purpose of dynamic gain reduction, it reduces the dynamic range by bringing up the softest sounds, adding audible detail. It is most often used on stereo percussion buses in recording and mix down, on electric bass, and on vocals in recorded and live concert mixes.
The passive Gyrator EQ circuit provides the sound and feel of traditional tube amps, while dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls, working in tandem with a sophisticated 5-position mid-frequency switch, helps you easily dial-in any tone you can imagine. A handy Mute switch allows you to tune up silently, and the -15 dB input switch enables you to jump between passive and active basses in a flash.
Equally adept in the studio, on the stage or in your practice room, the Veyron Mosfet is replete with convenient options and connectivity to help you get the job done. For recording and live performance applications, there is a world-class, balanced DI output. Also included is a dedicated FX Loop for connecting your external effects and a switchable Tuner Output that's perfect for use with a tuner, or as a live monitor feed. An Aux input is provided for playing along with your favorite music, and the headphone output offers speaker cabinet emulation for superb tone while practicing.
Everything You Need in One Portable Package
The Veyron Mosfet is the stuff that bassists' dreams are made of -a completely customizable front end and EQ section built around an astonishingly warm and sweet-sounding Mosfet preamp, mated to a remarkably potent, Dynamizer-regulated 2,000-Watt power section. The Veyron Mosfet is ultimately lightweight and portable, while including all the extras -Aux input, FX Loop and Headphone out -that the modern player demands.
Bugera BV1001M VEYRON MOSFET Bass Amplifier Head Features
- Ultra-high power, ultra-lightweight 2,000-Watt bass amplifier driven by classic Mosfet technology
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology for incredible power and sonic performance
- High-voltage Mosfet preamplifier gives you the sound and feel of an authentic tube amp
- Classic compressor increases sustain and smoothens out volume peaks when playing dynamic slaps
- Dynamizer Power Management technology for ultimate punch and to capture every nuance of your playing
- Dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls for ultimate sound shaping
- Selectable mid-frequency switch provides 5 classic sound variations to suit your playing style
- Switchable Ultra Low and Ultra High EQ for ultimate tone
- Passive Gyrator EQ circuitry for classic and authentic tube-style sound
- Balanced DI output with pre/post EQ routing for direct connection to your mixing console
- Dedicated FX Loop for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- Switchable Tuner Out works either as tuner connection or live monitor feed
- Aux input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- High-power headphone output, perfect for quiet practicing
- 2 parallel speaker output connectors (compatible with Neutrik Speakon)
- Active cooling system with variable fan speed, DC and thermal overload protection
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.