The Bryston PowerPAC 300 is a perfect choice for use as a portable power amplifier which can be attached directly to the rear of your loudspeaker. This provides for the use of very short speaker leads resulting in a much improved loudspeaker/amplifier interface.
Bryston PowerPac 300 Pro Features
- Mountable directly on loudspeakers or adjacently on a wall
- Regulated power supplied to all voltage gain stages
- Balanced or unbalanced input selection via switch
- Gold plated connectors
- Power clipping indicator
- Power: 300W into 8 Ohms (400W into 4 Ohms)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.