The Bricasti System 1 digital reverb and remote package puts the amazing sound and functionality of a world-class effects unit at your fingertips — even if your rack is out of reach! The System 1 includes Bricasti's stunning Model 7-M "mainframe" reverb unit, which gives you a range of incredible reverbs and 100 great presets. It's controlled by the Model 10 reverb remote console. This compact desktop remote has all the functions you need to get the most out of your Model 7-M, and its easy-to-read screen lets you know what you're dialing in, at a glance. Don't settle for less; put premium reverb performance in your studio, with Bricasti's System 1!Bricasti System 1 Digital Reverb and Remote Controller Package at a Glance
- World-class reverb performance for your studio
- Designed from the ground up for premium performance
- Take complete control of your reverb
World-class reverb performance for your studio
Bricasti's Model 7-M digital reverb effects unit gives you first-class construction, high-resolution performance, and amazing ease of use — all in a very compact, single-rackspace design! Designed specifically for use with Bricasti's M10 remote, this blank-panel "mainframe" Model 7-M reverb features dedicated analog and digital sections with dedicated power supplies, 100 presets, an impressive array of analog and digital I/O options, and the kind of amazing reverb that makes this box an instant "go-to" essential in any studio.
Designed from the ground up for premium performance
Each design element of the Model 7-M is a carefully considered statement of Briscati Design's vision of what the evolution of reverberation processing in its most classic form can be. With a deep appreciation of the best designs which precede it, and a passion for moving the science of reverberation forward, the Model 7-M provides a palette of sounds that encompass the familiar as well as new expressions in the art.
Take complete control of your reverb
The stellar Model 10 Reverb Remote Console gives you the ability to control up to eight Model 7 or Model 7-M reverb units. This flexible functionality enables you to use Bricasti's premium reverb in environments such as surround mixing. To ensure years of reliable service, the Model 10's casing is milled from solid anodized aluminum, which perfectly matches the look and feel of the Model 7.
- 100 Unique reverb presets
- True Stereo Reverb Process
- Classic and Modern Presets; Halls, Plates, Rooms, Chambers, Ambient Spaces
- 12 Parametric Program Parameters
- 100 User registers
- Dual Dedicated Power Supplies
- Custom design toroidal transfomer linear supply for analog
- High performace switching supply for digital
- Separate Digital and Analog modules
- Non corrosive Stainless Steel chassis and top cover
- Milled anodzied aluminum front panel and knobs
- Postive feel 2db stepped analog input level control
- MIDI I/O
- Handcrafted in the USA
- AES 24-bit Digital I/O
- AES single wire 192k supported
- Self-clocking to incoming sample rates 44.1k to 192k
- Six State-of-the-art dual core Analog Devices DSPs
- < 20 Picoseconds Jitter
- Input level adjustable in 2 dB steps
- Balanced XLR analog I/O
- 24-bit conversion
- Dual D/A
- Fully-balanced, DC-coupled analog input and output circuits
- Custom-milled solid aluminum casing and buttons, fine finished and anodized for an enduring design and classic look
- Controls up to eight Model 7 or Model 7-M units
- Connects to the first M7 via RS422 9-pin serial cable, 10-meter cable provided, up to 30 meters that is 480L compatible and simple to install, with no practical distance limits
- Simple serial 'loop thru' for connecting more M7s, connect to the first and loop to the second, and third, etc.
- DC power is supplied from the M7 through the cable, no wall warts, or external supplies
- Eight meters, for four stereo pairs, metering four machines at a time
- Machine selection is by dedicated Machine key in the M10
- Same clear easy to read displays as used in the M7
- Same user interface as the M7, with the addition of Machine and Setup keys, so no need to learn something new
- Simultaneous control of the M7 from both the M7s front panel and or the M10 with a lockout
- Setup key for the M10's local memory, configurations, and settings
Bricasti's System 1 Digital Reverb package gives you world-class reverb plus hands-on control!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.