Bricasti's Model 7-M digital reverb effects unit gives you first-class construction, high-resolution performance, and amazing ease of use — all in a very compact, single-rackspace design! Designed specifically for use with Bricasti's M10 remote (optional, not included), this blank-panel "mainframe" Model 7-M reverb features dedicated analog and digital sections with dedicated power supplies, 100 presets, an impressive array of analog and digital I/O options, and the kind of amazing reverb that makes this box an instant "go-to" essential in any studio. When you demand uncompromising performance, you need the Bricasti Model 7-M!Bricasti Design Model 7-M Digital Reverb at a Glance
- "Mainframe" design
- First-class reverbs
- Designed from the ground up for premium performance
Designed specifically for use with Bricasti's stellar M10 remote (sold separately), the Model 7-M features a blank faceplate with an input gain control and an on/off switch. Inside, the Model 7-M features the same elements as its fantastic Model 7 sibling. Because this unit (and up to seven additional units) is intended to be used with the M10 remote, its blank-panel design gives you the performance of the Model 7 at a more affordable price. Call your AudioBuy.com.au Australia Sales Engineer today and find out more about this outstanding reverb unit!
The Bricasti Design Model 7-M provides the highest level of musicality and ease of control imaginable in a processor dedicated to the task of reverberation. A modern high-resolution digital design, utilizing a stunning array of the latest DSP processors, provides a platform for the long overdue next step in reverb processing algorithms. A separate fully differential analog section and dedicated transformer based linear power supply provide first-class analog performance.
Designed from the ground up for premium performance
Each design element of the Model 7-M is a carefully considered statement of Briscati Design's vision of what the evolution of reverberation processing in its most classic form can be. With a deep appreciation of the best designs which precede it, and a passion for moving the science of reverberation forward, the Model 7-M provides a palette of sounds that encompass the familiar as well as new expressions in the art.
- 100 Unique reverb presets
- True Stereo Reverb Process
- Classic and Modern Presets; Halls, Plates, Rooms, Chambers, Ambient Spaces
- 12 Parametric Program Parameters
- 100 User registers
- Dual Dedicated Power Supplies
- Custom design toroidal transfomer linear supply for analog
- High performace switching supply for digital
- Separate Digital and Analog modules
- Non corrosive Stainless Steel chassis and top cover
- Milled anodzied aluminum front panel and knobs
- Postive feel 2db stepped analog input level control
- MIDI I/O
- Hand Crafted in the USA
- AES 24 Bit Digital I/O
- AES single wire 192k supported
- Self-clocking to incoming sample rates 44.1k to 192k
- Six State-of-the-art dual core Analog Devices DSPs
- < 20 Picoseconds Jitter
- Input level adjustable in 2 dB steps
- Balanced XLR analog I/O
- 24-bit conversion
- Dual D/A
- Fully-balanced, DC-coupled analog input and output circuits
- Requires M10 remote for operation (sold separately)
Bricasti Design's Model 7-M puts a boutique-quality design and powerful digital reverb performance in your studio rack!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.