Breedlove's lightest, most alive instrument.
When they began development on the Breedlove USA Concert E, the Breedlove research team set a goal of crafting the most textured big-sound in a Breedlove Concert. They first achieved the thinnest finish ever on a Breedlove—just 5 mils on the top and 2 mils for the back and sides. Their tops are thinner, backs a bit thicker and the sound hole smaller to hit their target fundamental resonance frequency for textured big sound. They also minimized the binding and decoration. Coming in at just 3.5 pounds, the Breedlove USA Concert is almost 25% lighter than other Breedlove all-mahogany concerts and comes equipped with LR Baggs electronics. As with most of their guitars, Breedlove crafted the Concert E with a versatile “all-purpose” sound and feel—well balanced between strumming and fingerstyle play.
Knowing sound frequencies travel most efficiently through lighter weight materials, Breedlove designed the USA guitars to be their lightest, most alive instruments. All the woods are salvaged or individually harvested. Breedlove does not use clear-cut trees. Handcrafted in Bend, Oregon, each guitar includes factory-installed LR Baggs EAS electronics and a deluxe Breedlove hardshell case.
Breedlove guitar necks feature a slimmer neck profile, which enables comfortable play, even with smaller hands. Unlike traditional dovetail neck joints that require major surgery for a neck re-set, it is easy to adjust the play action and neck angle with the Breedlove bolt-on neck and single-action truss rod. The hand-rubbed, semi-gloss Breedlove neck finish contributes to ideal playability. The finish process alone takes three days, including precise finish coat applications, fine sanding, and hand buffing and rubbing.
- Open-pore body finish
- LR Baggs EAS
- Natural satin finished neck
- Breedlove nickel closed-gear tuners
- All-mahogany body
Get a sweet sound on Breedlove's lightest all-mahogany acoustic yet. Order today.SPECIFICATIONS
- Body type: Concert
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Honduran mahogany
- Back and sides: Honduran mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Custom X brace
- Body finish: Satin open-pore
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1 3/4”
- Fingerboard: African ebony
- Neck wood: Honduran mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5”
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Natural satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes, LR Baggs EAS
- Headstock overlay: African ebony
- Tuning machines: Breedlove nickel closed gear
- Bridge: African ebony
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Hardshell included
- Accessories: Truss rod tool, Breedlove guitar portrait, Breedlove thank-you card, Breedlove quality assurance inspection checklist, Breedlove polish cloth, Breedlove sticker
- Country of origin: USA
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.