Not only the name Phanthera relates to the big wild cats. It appears dynamic, powerful, ductile and charming. It is hard to put its sonic character into simple words. Therefore Brauner emphatically recommends prospective buyers give the Brauner Phanthera a serious try within their well-known studio environment.
All microphones are entirely manufactured in Germany.
Brauner Microphones Phanthera Specifications
- Acoustical Principle pressure gradient transducer
- Equivalent noise 11 dB A (IEC651)
- Signal to noise 83 dB (1Pa/1KHz-Cardioid)
- Sensitivity 33mV/Pa-Cardioid
- Polar pattern cardioid
- Frequency range 20 Hz-22 KHz
- Circuit design solid state ( FET )
- Maximum SPL 142 dB SPL @ 0.3 % THD
- Power supply 48V phantom power
- Accessories suspension, aluminium case, Vovox sound conductor
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.