The RC-202 Loop Station packs the powerful looping and multi-effects of Boss's venerable RC-505 into a two-track tabletop unit. The RC-202 also shares the RC-505's distinctive aesthetics, and its simple hands-on controls. The RC-202 is primed for live performance - four input effects and four track effects are available simultaneously, and loops can be saved in real-time, allowing for fluid creative expression. And if you're a performing musician, the RC-202's foot control and MIDI capabilities are second to none, leaving your hands free for playing your guitar, keyboard, or other instrument. The RC-202 is a powerful loop station for club performers, vocalists, keyboardist, or beatboxers.
Boss RC-202 Loop Station
- Two stereo phrase tracks with independent controls
- Versatile onboard effects offer easy sound enhancement
- Phrase storage and onboard rhythms
Two stereo phrase tracks with independent controls
The RC-202 offers individual controls and animated status indicators for both of its stereo phrase tracks. This allows you to quickly control your performance with the touch of a button, and to play two different loops simultaneously. If you don't like your mix, simply adjust it with the individual volume faders. These individual controls make for endless creative possibilities.
Versatile onboard effects offer easy sound enhancement
With an arsenal of built-in effects available at your fingertips, the RC-202 makes it easy to modify your sound as you perform. Use input effects to create unique, robust sound qualities while you're recording, or employ track effects for real-time processing of loop playback. For overall processing, the RC-202 provides global compression and master reverb effects. Featuring large, easy-to-grab knobs for adjusting parameters and dedicated panel buttons to turn effects on and off, this loop station is a versatile asset to your live performance.
Phrase storage and onboard rhythms
The phrase memory feature of the RC-202 allows for the storage of up to 64 different preset settings, as well as phrase track data. If you have a certain setup that you always begin with before every performance, you can save and recall your preferences through the User Set. Also built in to this powerful loop station are 17 different rhythm patterns. At AudioBuy, we've used these both as backing tracks and as reference guides while recording more advanced phrases.
Boss RC-202 Loop Station Features
- Compact tabletop looper with simple hands-on controls
- 2 stereo phrase tracks with independent controls and status indicators for creative looping
- 4 Input FX and 4 Track FX simultaneously available for easy sound enhancement
- 64 phrase memories (8 memories x 8 banks) to store preset settings and track data
- 17 onboard rhythms (including odd-measure beats) act as backing tracks for loop recording
- External MIDI control and optional footswitches for remote control
- USB audio/MIDI interface for phrase import/export and DAW integration
- XLR mic input with phantom power, mono/stereo instrument inputs, and stereo aux inputs
For a compact, hands-on looper, turn to the BOSS RC-202 Loop Station!
- Manufacturer Presets 17 onboard rhythm patterns
- Analog Inputs 2 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/8" TRS (aux in)
- Analog Outputs 2 x 1/4" (line out), 1 x 1/8" (headphones)
- MIDI I/O In/Out/USB
- Looper Two simultaneous stereo phrase tracks
- Total Looping Time 2 tracks, 3 hours max
- Maximum Loops 8 stereo phrases x 8 banks
- Number of Effects 40
- Effects Types Reverb, Chorus, Tape Echo, Phaser, Ring Modulator, Pitch Shift, Vocoder, Octabe, Beat Shift, Compressor and more
- USB 1 x Type B (DAW integration, Import/Export WAV)
- Pedal Inputs 1 x 1/4" (footswitch/expression pedal)
- Depth 6.94"
- Width 9.44"
- Height 2.19"
- Weight 2 lbs., 2 oz.
- Manufacturer Part Number RC-202
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.