The Only Effects Box You Need Perhaps one of the greatest strengths of the GT-100 is that it replaces your entire pedalboard rig with one portable unit. Its robust, roadworthy construction was designed with gigging in mind, so the GT-100 is all you'll need to set the stage for your next live performance and for years to come. With 200 factory preset programs out of the box, and room for 200 user-defined programs, this workhorse guitar effects processor provides more than enough gig-ready sounds to play all the covers or original tunes you can imagine. Best of all, it's truly easy to use.
Model Vintage Guitar Sounds or Make Your Own This powerhouse effects processor comes with hundreds of amp models right out of the box. These amp models have been painstakingly crafted by the engineers at Boss using COSM amp modeling to provide true and accurate recreations of their vintage counterparts. If vintage isn't quite your style, you can add modern flair with the Amp Customize or OD/DS Customize functions, which let you mutate the amp and overdrive/distortion parameters to create otherworldly sounds. Throw in your favorite combination of the 44 onboard effects, and you're in for some novel sonic possibilities.
Boss GT-100 Floor Amp and Effects Pedal Features - All-in-one multi-effects pedalboard with amp modeling
- 400 programs (200 user, 200 preset)
- 44 effect types with distortion, chorus, phaser, flanger, delay, reverb, EQ, limited, ring mod, etc.
- Advanced COSM amp modeling provides accurate recreations of dozens of vintage amp types
- Amp Customize and OD/DS Customize modes let you create you own amp models
- Accel pedal lets you adjust multiple effect parameters simultaneously with the push of a button
- Simulate two amps with independent effect chains using the new A/B Channel Divide function
- Browse through programs on the two large backlit LCD screens
- High-quality 24-bit, 44.1 kHz audio
- 24-bit digital/analog converters
- 1/4 inch instrument input and 1/8-inch AUX input
- 1/4 inch L/R output and 1/4-inch headphone output
- 1/4 inch stereo send and return for external effects loop
- 1/4 inch amp control jack for connecting to your amp's channel selector
- 1/4 inch input for connecting expression or volume pedal
- USB port for connecting to a computer and running the librarian software
- MIDI in and out
- Powered via included power supply
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.