The DS Heritage Boss's iconic orange DS-1 distortion pedal has been the standard for stompbox distortion since its introduction in the late '70s. Appealing to guitarists from Kurt Cobain to Joe Satriani, Boss's DS distortion pedals offer great tonal range delivering everything from wailing leads to crunchy lows.
Boss Multi-Dimensional Processing Driven by custom DSPs and Boss's innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) platform, the DS-1X offers greater tonal clarity than traditional analog stompboxes. That means you can play up and down the neck without having to bend over to tweak your settings. The DS-1X is also more responsive than conventional footpedals allowing you to play clearly whether you're playing muted or at extremely high volume.
Special Edition Style The DS-1X is specially finished with chrome knobs and control plate exclusive to this product line. Boss even threw in a vintage-style silver battery compartment access knob granting the DS-1X a uniquely sophisticated look.
Boss DS-1X Distortion Pedal Features - Special edition Boss DS series distortion pedal
- Classic metal stompbox design with style pedal switch
- Level, low, high, and distortion control knobs
- Driven by Boss's Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) and custom DSPs
- DSP-based design delivers clarity and responsiveness unmatched by traditional analog pedals
- Adaptive signal processing ensures the distortion sounds great at any octave
- Experience clear distortion wit any picking style, at any volume, at any register on the guitar
- Special edition chrome knobs and control plate and vintage-style silver knob for battery compartment
- Includes low battery indicator
- 1/4 inch right-to-left inputs and outputs
- Powered via 9V battery or AC adaptor (battery included, adaptor sold separately)
- Estimated battery life: 9 hours of continuous use with alkaline battery
- Unit weighs about 1 pound
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.