Here's the perfect balance between power and flexibility! You'll absolutely love Bogner's stellar 20th Anniversary Ecstasy Head, and not just because it has three channels and puts out 100 watts of pure tube tone. Reinhold Bogner has been building amazing amps in the U.S. for over two decades, and this very special version of the Ecstasy marks the perfect culmination of his passion and experience. The 20th Anniversary Ecstasy Head has all the features you need to pull out a variety of amp tones, from crystalline clean to raging distortion. You can also choose 25-, 50-, or 100-watt operation, so you know this amp will be perfectly at home both in the studio and onstage.
The 20th Anniversary Ecstasy Head isn't simply a souped-up version of the standard model. This amazing head actually has its own distinctive preamp circuitry, boutique coupling capacitors, and distinctive looks. Equipped with 6L6 power tubes, the 20th Anniversary Ecstasy Head gives you the perfect combination of glass and bite. From its tube-buffered effects loop to its Plexi mode to its assignable presence controls and Excursion switches, this head is brimming with the pro features you want from an amp. Plus, Bogner puts an array of functions right at your feet with the included footswitch.
Though Reinhold Bogner began designing and building amplifiers long before leaving Germany for the U.S. in 1989, his career really took off soon after arriving in Los Angeles. He quickly gained the trust of many influential players including Steve Stevens, Dan Huff, Allan Holdsworth, Mike Landau and Steve Vai, who sought out his skill at modifying and custom building their amps. Eddie Van Halen entrusted Reinhold to overhaul and revitalize his number one Marshall Plexi - with great results. Soon after, Bogner Amplification was born, and the rest, they say, is history.
Bogner amps and cabinets are handcrafted using only the finest components available. When you plug into the 20th Anniversary Ecstasy Head, you're not simply getting premium tone; you're getting the value of a piece of gear that's made to be played for years to come and built to handle the rigors of the road. From speakers to pre- and power amp designs, cabinets to cosmetic touches, Bogner amps and cabs are built to give you the best, most reliable playing experience. Period.
Bogner 20th Anniversary Ecstasy Head 100-watt Tube Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- Black covering with salt and pepper grille cloth
- 100 watts of power
- Boutique coupling capacitors
- Channel 1 includes gain, bass, middle, treble, volume, 3-position pre-EQ, and gain boost
- Channel 2 and channel 3 include gain 2, gain 3, bass, middle, treble, volume 2, volume 3, 3-position pre-EQ 2 and 3, and vintage modern switch
- Plexi mode with foot-controllable gain boost
- Effects loop return master volume for power-amp
- Effects loop tube buffered (series or parallel) with effects mix control
- Dual assignable presence controls
- 6L6 power tubes (EL34 optional)
- Functions on foot controller include channel 1, channel 2, channel 3, boost 1, boost 2, effects loop, standby, and mute
Plug into Bogner's 20th Anniversary Ecstasy Head and find your dream tones!
Bogner Ecstasy 20th Anniversary 100-Watt Tube Head with 6L6's Tech Specs
- Type Tube
- Number of Channels 3
- Total Power 100W
- EQ 3-band
- Number of Tubes 10
- Preamp Tubes 4 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes 6 x 6L6
- Inputs 1 x Instrument
- Outputs 2 xTS Speaker, 1 x TRS Line
- Footswitch I/O Yes
- Effects Loop Yes
- Height 11"
- Width 29.63"
- Depth 10.38"
- Weight 48 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number XTCA20
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.