Whether you want to give your clean amp some extra muscle or juice up your vintage amp’s gain, this pedal has got you covered, one flick of the tone-altering Enhance/Neutral switch can help you find your own dirty nirvana.
Delivering classic tones from low gain growl to rich modern scorch, the Bogner Wessex V2 overdrive pedal brings extraordinary dimensional range, emanating from a custom audio transformer worthy of high-end studio gear.
This custom audio transformer allows us to serve up rich, studio quality, buttery tones with ultra-dynamic responses and stunning, three-dimensional sound quality inspired by the classic mixing consoles of the 1960’s. Our new pedalboard friendly enclosure means you can squeeze even more awesome tone into your existing rig with ease!
- Controls: Level, Gain, Treble, Bass
- E/N switch: Selects between normal and enhanced mode (extended bass and sweet highs)
- Jewel Light: Reacts to the dynamics of your play¬ing, depending on the output level of your instrument
- Power: 9-volt DC, negative tip, power connector (no internal battery).
- 100% Analog Circuit Path
- True Bypass
- New, smaller housing
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.