Spark SL brings legendary Blue studio sound and versatility to your recording space. Produce stunning recordings for vocals, guitars, drums, pianos and more with Spark SL's detailed, transparent sound and versatile high-pass filter and -20dB pad. Whether starting a new studio or expanding your mic locker, Spark SL is ready to ignite your creativity.
Based on the original Spark, the world's best-selling studio condenser microphone, Spark SL excels at delivering detailed and transparent sound to your recordings with a new level of versatility and sound quality. Featuring a streamlined build, refined sonics and versatile switches, Spark SL will transform your creative space into a professional studio.
At the heart of Spark SL's sound is Blue's custom JFET design, which ensures the capsule's backplate is evenly charged, delivering consistent, transparent sound at all times. Spark SL also features discreet Class-A circuitry to maintain a pure signal. All you have to do is add music--Spark SL will make sure every detail comes through with precision and finesse.
Spark SL features a 100Hz high-pass filter and -20dB pad to bring professional versatility to your recording sessions. Tracking a strong, dynamic singer or blisteringly loud amp? No problem. Want to capture the nuanced frequencies of strings, drum overheads or horns? Done. Spark SL's incredible flexibility makes it easy to capture the detail of any voice or instrument.
Blue's Essential Series brings distinct tonal characteristics to your studio, allowing you to pair each voice and instrument with its perfect microphone counterpart. Check out each mic to build a mic locker any studio would envy.
- Spark SL: Detailed, transparent sound
- Bluebird SL: Modern, crystal-clear sound
- Baby Bottle SL: Classic warmth and presence
- Hummingbird: Extended highs with 180-degree pivoting head
- Transparent sound with superb detail and rich harmonic content
- Blue's custom-designed cardioid condenser capsule excels at capturing your most creative moments
- High-pass filter and -20dB pad for ultimate versatility
- Works great with home studio USB audio interfaces
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.