The Blue Sky Sub 12D is the subwoofer component of the company's Star System One professional monitoring system. From 2.0 to 7.1, the Star System One is an ideal scalable solution for audio professionals in music, film/television post, gaming, and more. With its 12" high-excursion woofer and state-of-the-art digital circuitry, the Sub 12D gets you tightly down to 25Hz. AudioBuy.com.au Australia knows that to record those low frequencies properly, you've got be able to hear them. Mate the Sub 12D to Blue Sky's SAT 6D satellites, and hear what you've been missing.Blue Sky Sub 12D Active Studio Monitor Subwoofer at a Glance
- "Big monitor" bass response
- You've got connections - and control
- Sophisticated digital circuitry for superior sound
If you've ever heard a loud playback on the "bigs" (main monitors) in a world-class studio, it's a revelation. For the uninitiated, your first reaction is one of being overwhelmed. After that you marvel at the incredibly tight and deep bass . With its 12" high-excursion woofer and 400 watts of power, the Blue Sky Sub 12D gets you tightly down to 25Hz. Trust us, that's low - low enough to feel the sheer weight of a massive synth bass or the crush of a well-recorded kick drum. To record frequencies this low, you've got to be able to hear them. In concert with Blue Sky SAT 6D satellites, the Sub 12D gives you "big monitor" capabilities - including the ability to mightily impress your clients!You've got connections - and control
Featuring both XLR analog and AES/EBU digital inputs, the Blue Sky Sub 12D automatically switches to digital if both analog and digital inputs are connected. In addition, you've got onboard digital pass thru and digital stereo L/R selector switches. The DSP crossover filters are derived using Blue Sky proprietary BOO optimization software, which includes driver time alignment. The Sub 12D also has a USB data port for speaker settings, updates, and room correction input which includes a 1/3-octave 31-band digital graphic equalizer, selectable parametric EQ, a pink noise generator, adjustable time delay, and gain control.Sophisticated digital circuitry for superior sound
The digital circuitry of the Blue Sky Sub 12D utilizes high-quality components such as FR4 6-layer circuit boards, Burr-Brown 192kHz/24-bit converters, and a Cirrus Logic digital receiver and sample rate convertor. The Sat 6D even has a Pure-Digital mode for 48kHz and 96kHz operation, where the native input from the AES/EBU receiver is sent straight to the DAC. The Sub 12 D also includes Digital 2.1 Bass Management technology, variable crossover frequency adjustments, and high- and lowpass filters. The result is bass performance that rivals some of the finest monitoring systems we've heard. We're confident you'll be impressed, too.Blue Sky Sub 12D Active Studio Monitor Subwoofer Features
- Digital Bass Management (2.1)
- Analog input (balanced XLR) -10dBu/+4dBu switchable
- Digital input (XLRAES 110 ohm)
- Cirrus Logic sample rate convertor (32kHz, 44.1kHz, 88.2kHz, 192kHz)
- National Semiconductor LME op amps
- Analog/Digital Auto switching
- Digital pass thru
- DSP/Digital crossovers and BOO optimized crossover filters
- Adjustable gain control and time delay
- Pink Noise Generator
- Direct "Pure Digital" mode for 48kHz and 96kHz inputs
- Variable crossover frequency, highpass and low pass
- Digital graphic equalizer, selectable parametric equalizers
- USB data port for speaker settings, updates, and room correction input
- 400-watt amplifier; 600-watt SMPS power supply
- 12" high-excursion woofer custom made for Blue Sky
- MDF construction with full bracing
- +/1.5dB, 25Hz to 200Hz
Accurately monitor your low frequencies with the Blue Sky Sub 12D!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.