Blue Mo-Fi Powered High-fidelity Headphones at a Glance
- Onboard amplification, for impressive monitoring accuracy
- You control the bass
- Sound that's way beyond earbuds
- Ergonomic fit gives you cushy comfort during marathon sessions
- Smart power management means Mo-Fi's ready for action
Remember when studio monitor speakers were passive? No great loss. Active speakers have done wonders for monitoring accuracy. And so it is with Blue Mo-Fi headphones. With an audiophile-quality onboard amplifier and perfectly-matched precision drivers, Mo-Fi has revolutionized monitor headphone design, delivering output that's stunningly true to the input, for studio-grade sound - even on your mobile devices. If you want to pump up the bottom, though, Mo-Fi gives you an enhanced bass mode (along with active and passive settings), so you can optimize any listening situation. Headphone design will never be the same.
You control the bass
Unlike other headphones that put more bass in your face whether you want it or not, Mo-Fi lets you choose the right sound for your music. No DSP tricks here - this is analog. No matter if you're listening to '70s-era rock, modern pop, orchestral, hip-hop or something else, you'll have total control over your listening experience.
Sound that's way beyond earbuds
If you're listening to music on your iPod, iPhone, or another personal music player, you're missing out on the full dynamic range and frequency response of the music. These underpowered devices simply can't drive a strong enough signal through earbuds. That's where the Mo-Fi's integrated amplifier comes in. It delivers an astonishing listening experience that you have to hear to believe.
Ergonomic fit gives you cushy comfort during marathon sessions
Mo-Fi is no ordinary headphone. From a technical standpoint, Mo-Fi's a game changer, but when you first try them on, you'll be thrilled that Blue paid just as much attention to their physical design. From their innovative multi-jointed design, to earcups shaped like - well, ears, Blue has thoroughly reimagined headphone form factor and functionality. Blue fitted Mo-Fi with a multi-jointed headband, earcups that ergonomically float into place, and an adjustable tension knob that lets you effortlessly dial in your ideal "Goldilocks" setting - not too loose, not too tight, but "just right." Mo-Fi gives you extreme comfort that other headphones simply can't.
Smart power management means Mo-Fi's always ready for action
Mo-Fi's intelligent design saves on battery life, ensuring that your 'phones are always ready for action. Mo-Fi knows when you've stopped listening and automatically powers down to save juice. The battery charges in 3-4 hours, and gives you around 12 hours of playtime. And even if the battery runs out, Mo-Fi will continue to operate in passive mode.
Blue Mo-Fi Powered High-fidelity Headphones Features
- Custom high-powered audiophile amplifier
- 50mm titanium-reinforced ultra-responsive dynamic drivers
- Sealed over-ear design for superior isolation and feedback prevention
- User-adjustable tension and suspension adapt to any head shape and size for a perfect fit
- Racecar-inspired multi-joint headband design keeps earcups parallel at all times for superior comfort and sound
- All-analog amplifier performance modes: active, enhanced bass, passive
- Powers on and off automatically when headphones are opened and closed
- Rechargeable battery provides up to 12 hours of playtime
- Mo-Fi continues to play music even when battery has no charge
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.