The Black Lion Audio Micro Clock MkIII is the culmination of almost 10 years of research involving jitter-reducing, harmonic-enhancing design techniques not found in any other master word clocks on the market. It not only can sync all of your digital audio gear together, but can significantly improve the sound quality as well. It may be the most significant single upgrade you can make to your digital audio setup. Get ready to hear what you've been missing!
The Micro Clock MkIII is a significant redesign of its predecessor, the Micro Clock MkII. Core technological improvements begin with lower-jitter crystal oscillators, higher-quality galvanic transformer isolation in the signal path, dedicated output drivers with better isolation, higher-precision signal division, and much heavier noise filtration throughout the circuit. All of this results in a more robust, lower-jitter clock signal than the Micro Clock MkII, with even more desirable harmonics in the clock's spectral band that impart an undeniable musical quality during the conversion process. The feature set has expanded to include an LED display with frequency readout, six BNC outputs capable of up to 384kHz, and AES, optical, and S/PDIF outputs capable of up to 192kHz.
Black Lion Audio Micro Clock MKIII Word Clock Features
- Ultra-low jitter, harmonically-enhanced word clock signal generation
- Dimmable frequency display
- 8 selectable sample rates (44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz, 352.8 kHz, and 384 kHz)
- 6 BNC outputs with dedicated output drivers for maximum isolation
- RCA S/PDIF output
- Optical S/PDIF output
- AES output
- 1U removable rack ears
- Outputs: 6 BNC, 1 XLR AES, 1 RCA S/PDIF, 1 Optical S/PDIF
- BNC: 75O, 5V unterminated
- RCA S/PDIF: 75 O, unbalanced * AES XLR: 110 O, balanced
- Clock Frequencies:
- BNC (kHz) 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384
- RCA S/PDIF & AES (kHz) 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
- Optical S/PDIF (kHz) 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96
- Power: 9VDC (6W power consumption)
- Power connector: 2.1mm barrel connector with 5.5mm outer diameter (center pin positive)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 6.5 x 6 x 1.75" (without 1U rack ears installed)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.