The Black Lion Audio Micro Clock MkIII is the culmination of almost 10 years of research involving jitter-reducing, harmonic-enhancing design techniques not found in any other master word clocks on the market. It not only can sync all of your digital audio gear together, but can significantly improve the sound quality as well. It may be the most significant single upgrade you can make to your digital audio setup. Get ready to hear what you've been missing!
The Micro Clock MkIII is a significant redesign of its predecessor, the Micro Clock MkII. Core technological improvements begin with lower-jitter crystal oscillators, higher-quality galvanic transformer isolation in the signal path, dedicated output drivers with better isolation, higher-precision signal division, and much heavier noise filtration throughout the circuit. All of this results in a more robust, lower-jitter clock signal than the Micro Clock MkII, with even more desirable harmonics in the clock's spectral band that impart an undeniable musical quality during the conversion process. The feature set has expanded to include an LED display with frequency readout, six BNC outputs capable of up to 384kHz, and AES, optical, and S/PDIF outputs capable of up to 192kHz.
Black Lion Audio Micro Clock MKIII Word Clock Features
- Ultra-low jitter, harmonically-enhanced word clock signal generation
- Dimmable frequency display
- 8 selectable sample rates (44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz, 352.8 kHz, and 384 kHz)
- 6 BNC outputs with dedicated output drivers for maximum isolation
- RCA S/PDIF output
- Optical S/PDIF output
- AES output
- 1U removable rack ears
- Outputs: 6 BNC, 1 XLR AES, 1 RCA S/PDIF, 1 Optical S/PDIF
- BNC: 75O, 5V unterminated
- RCA S/PDIF: 75 O, unbalanced * AES XLR: 110 O, balanced
- Clock Frequencies:
- BNC (kHz) 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384
- RCA S/PDIF & AES (kHz) 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
- Optical S/PDIF (kHz) 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96
- Power: 9VDC (6W power consumption)
- Power connector: 2.1mm barrel connector with 5.5mm outer diameter (center pin positive)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 6.5 x 6 x 1.75" (without 1U rack ears installed)
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).