A revolutionary musical sound design tool.
Sonicsmiths present a new tool for composers and sound designers. Based in the Native Instrument’s Kontakt engine, The Foundry is a sound design creation tool, drawing from over 18,000 samples, 19+ GB of sample content (12+ GB compressed), and trillions of ways to manipulate and combine the sounds. Never settle for presets again; The Foundry creates original patches using the groundbreaking AARE algorithm.FEATURES Minimum System Requirements
- 13.2 GB free hard drive space, 7200-RPM
- ~1.5GB free RAM (4GB total) (average patch range is between 50-500 MB)
- Kontakt Player (free) v5.4.1+ (v5.3.1 is available by request through Big Fish Audio)
- Kontakt Compatible Digital Audio Workstation (DAW): Cubase, Protools, Logic, Digital Performer, (etc.)
- In Stand-alone: External Audio Card such as RME/UAD/Focusrite (etc.)
- MAC (OSX)
- OSX 10.8+ (Mountain Lion)
- Mac Pro 2010 six-core or higher
- iMac/Macbook i5 – 2013 or higher
- PC (WIN)
- Windows 7/8 (not tested yet for Windows 10)
- 3rd Generation Intel i5/7 processors (3xxx series) OR
- AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core processor
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.