Beyerdynamic DT250 Closed Dynamic Headphones at a Glance
- Closed-back design provides excellent isolation
- Included 1/8" to 1/4" adapter for use with a variety of gear
The closed-back design of the Beyerdynamic DT250 headphones lends itself well for any broadcast or studio setup. Not only do they keep outside noise from influencing the headphone mix, but they also keep the headphone noise from bleeding into live microphones.
Included 1/8" to 1/4" adapter for use with a variety of gear
You get an 1/8" to 1/4" adapter with the Beyerdynamic DT250 so you can put them to work in any environment necessary — whether that's plugged into a professional audio interface or a portable media device.
Beyerdynamic DT250 Closed Dynamic Headphones Features
- Closed-back design effectively isolates, to prevent bleed into live mics
- Comfortable padding for extended use
- Include a handy 1/8" to 1/4" adapter
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Closed
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural
- Frequency response: 10Hz-30kHz
- Ambient noise isolation: approximately 16dB
- Weight (without cable): 8.8 oz.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.