Use the Bettermaker EQ542P Remote 500 series analog EQ module just like a plug-in to add sweet analog EQ tone to your DAW tracks. With no front-panel controls you won't need to move from your mix position to tweak settings - connect it via USB and control the EQ542P Remote from your DAW session as a plug-in. Save up to 399 of your own presets for easy recall. With powerful parametric sound sculpting and plug-in flexibility, AudioBuy.com.au Australia engineers agree that the Bettermaker EQ542P Remote EQ module has the perfect blend of analog tone and digital convenience.
Bettermaker EQ542 Remote 500 Series Stereo Parametric Equalizer
- Awesome analog EQ tone
- Integrate the Bettermaker directly into your DAW
Awesome analog EQ tone
Bettermaker specializes in 100% handmade products that combine the advantages of the digital and analog worlds without compromise. Based on classic EQ designs modified for modern practicality, the EQ542 Remote 500 Series Equalizer gives you a broad range of tone, with a stereo parametric section plus high- and lowpass filters. You can save your settings to the internal memory, and in your DAW project - complete with automation.
Integrate the Bettermaker directly into your DAW
The front-panel USB input of the Bettermaker EQ542 Remote 500 Series EQ module lets you control your settings directly from your DAW. Via a free plug-in, you can recall presets, adjust setting, and save presets on the EQ502P Remote. You can even program and save automation in your session. The USB connection is only for changing EQ settings within your DAW, and does not pass audio - the signal path is analog, and steel screen isolators provide maximum separation of the digital and analog sections.
Bettermaker EQ542 Remote 500 Series Stereo Parametric Equalizer Features
- Parametric EQ module with USB for plug-in control via your DAW
- Pure analog signal path; full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets
- Stereo parametric section, two parametric filters offered in combined, matched stereo pair
- Highpass section, 24dB/oct filter with selectable frequency
- Lowpass section, 12dB/oct filter with selectable frequency
- Free AU, VST, RTAS, 32- and 64-bit plug-in controller
- Steel screen isolators for maximum separation of digital and analog sections
- You can connect up to 99 EQ 542s to one DAW and control them with dedicated plugins
- Up to two Bettermaker EQ500 series products can be connected to one USB port
- Requires compatible 500 Series chassis
Put analog EQ in your DAW with the Bettermaker EQ542 Remote!
Bettermaker EQ542 Remote Tech Specs
- Number of Channels 2
- Number of Bands 2
- High Pass Filter Yes
- Low Pass Filter Yes
- Bypass Yes
- USB 1 x Type B
- Frequency Response 5Hz-100kHz
- Freq Range High 3kHz-16kHz
- Freq Range Low 20Hz-100Hz
- Weight 1.1 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number EQ542R
Free Shipping Within Australia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Australia Wide|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Australia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Australia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Australian regions including Sydney , Melbourne , Brisbane , Perth , Adelaide , Gold Coast , Newcastle and Canberra.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).