Bettermaker specializes in 100% handmade products that combine the advantages of the digital and analog worlds without compromise. Based on classic EQ designs modified for modern practicality, the company's EQ 542 500 Series Equalizer gives you a broad range of usage and characterful, yet clean sonics with a stereo parametric section, plus high- and lowpass filters. You get full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets, which you can recall instantly with one touch. You can save your settings to the internal memory, and (here's where the EQ 542 really breaks away from the pack) in your DAW project - complete with automation. That's right; the EQ 542's USB link lets you use the EQs just as you would use a plug-in! AudioBuy.com.au Australia engineers dig the Bettermaker EQ 542; we think you will, too.
Bettermaker EQ 542 500 Series Stereo Parametric Equalizer Features
- Pure analog signal path; full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets
- Stereo parametric section, two parametric filters offered in combined, matched stereo pair
- Highpass section, 24dB/oct filter with selectable frequency
- Lowpass section, 12dB/oct filter with selectable frequency
- USB link lets you use the EQs just as you would use a plug-in, including automation
- Free AU, VST, RTAS, 32- and 64-bit plug-in controller
- Steel screen isolators for maximum separation of digital and analog sections
- You can connect up to 99 EQ 542s to one D.A.W. and control them with dedicated plugins
- Up to two Bettermaker EQ500 series products can be connected to one USB port
- Requires compatible 500 Series chassis
Get Pure Analog EQ and Full Digital Recall with the Bettermaker EQ 542!
Bettermaker EQ 542 Tech Specs
- Number of Channels 2
- Number of Bands 2
- High Pass Filter Yes
- Low Pass Filter Yes
- Bypass Yes
- USB 1 x Type B
- Q Type Variable
- Boost/Cut Range ±15dB
- Freq Range High 650Hz-15kHz
- Freq Range Low 45Hz-1kHz
- Manufacturer Part Number EQ 542
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.