Eduardos Accordions library takes accordion sampling to the next level!
Produced by Eduardo Tarilonte, Accordions is the definitive accordion sample library. Designed and scripted to perform ultra-realistic accordion melodies and chords in real time .
All the subtle sounds from an accordion have been carefully captured to increase the realism of your performance, like key and button noises.
8 different Accordions where sampled in high detail, being one of them a real A-A (Alfred Arnold) Bandoneon from the 1930´s with an incredible tone. Just the same model Astor Piazzolla used. Also included are 8 perfectly balanced Multis with meticulously made combinations to create new ready to use registers.
Accordions can be used in many different kind of productions and styles. From cinematic, romantic to folk styles like Celtic, Tex-Mex or South American.This library includes:
7 complete independent instruments sampled with amazing depth plus 1 bonus accordion:
- Single Reed Piccolo Accordion
- Single Reed Musette Accordion
- Single Reed Bassoon Accordion
- Double Reed Musette Accordion
- Left Hand Bass Accordion
- Steirische Accordion (Bonus)
8 perfectly balanced multis with fine tune combinations to create new ready to use registers:
- Oboe Register
- Celeste Register
- Bandoneon Register
- Organ Register
- Triple Musette Register
- Harmonium Register
- Master Register
- Accordion Register
- Accordions keys
- 3 round robin playback in each crossfade layer
- Realistic instruments noises to create an unparalleled realism
- Rally cool bellow shake feature (be sure to download the latest 1.1 update from your Native Instruments account!)
- Advanced but easy to use Kontakt scripting signed by Günter Hirscher.
- 2.7 Gb - 44.1 Khz - 24 bits wav mono samples.
- Kontakt Player 3.5 or higher required
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.