Equipped with many of the same features as larger format XENYX mixers and housed in an equally rugged steel chassis, the easy to use Behringer XENYX 1002B Stereo Mixer is a premium ultra-low noise 10 input analog mixer with optional 9V battery operation.
Whether you plug it into the wall or power it via 9V batteries, the XENYX 1002B comes equipped with many of the features you've come to expect from Behringer's larger mixers, including XENYX mic preamps for amazing sound quality, phantom power for use with professional-grade condenser mics, 2-Track inputs and outputs, and 60 mm faders.
The four stereo channels accept left/right or mono 1/4 inch TRS/TR inputs, and three of them also accommodate microphones (with separate Trim controls). The compact XENYX 1002B mixer also features a highly musical 3-band British EQ, plus an FX and monitor send for each channel, making it a must-have for any audio toolkit.
The XENYX 1002B represents a significant milestone in the development of mixer technology. Equipped with premium XENYX mic preamps, it can easily hold its own against the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps, both in terms of sound quality and available headroom. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. XENYX mic pres provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics.
The British consoles of the 1960s and '70s changed the sound of rock and roll, without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The 3-band EQ on the XENYX 1002B mixer is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
Don't let the small footprint fool you, the XENYX 1002B is built to the same exacting standards as larger format XENYX mixers and is housed in an equally rugged steel chassis. It is the ideal choice for keyboardists who need to mix down multiple instruments or sound modules for live or recording applications. Singers who perform with backing tracks, as well as instrumentalist/singers (acoustic guitar or piano bar, for example) find the XENYX 1002B indispensable for patching into house systems.
Its compact size and flexible input scheme also make it the natural choice of sports announcers for calling play-by-play game action. Likewise, radio and TV reporters especially like the XENYX 1002B for its ease-of-use, remarkable fidelity and rugged reliability. And the 9V battery option allows newscasters and correspondents to use the 1002B in remote locations where power is hard to come by. (Two 9V alkaline batteries are required for normal operation, 3 for phantom power).
- Premium ultra-low noise analog mixer with optional battery operation
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic British 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 4 balanced, high-headroom stereo inputs with 3 additional mic inputs
- One post-fader FX send and one pre-fader MON send per channel for external FX devices and monitor applications
- Clip LEDs on all channels and dedicated inserts on all mono channels
- Main output plus separate Phones and CD/Tape outputs
- Switchable phantom power for condenser microphones
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
- External power supply for noise-free audio and superior transient response
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
From its state-of-the-art XENYX mic preamps to its highly musical British-style EQ and user-friendly layout, the XENYX 1002B is the solid leader for value and sonic integrity in its class.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.