Behringer X32-TP Digital Mixer at a Glance
- Beaucoup I/O
- Great-sounding MIDAS-designed mic preamps
- Instant compatibility with major DAWs
- Onboard FX
- Iron-fisted control
- Tour-ready case
The Behringer X32-TP digital mixer boasts massive I/O for its compact size. Fitted with 32 great-sounding programmable mic preamps, six 1/4" TRS aux inputs, 16 balanced XLR outs, plus balanced Control Room outputs on both XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors, the X32-TP lets you do large shows without fear of running out of I/O. A solitary Cat 5 from front of house to stage can receive up to 48 channels of audio and deliver all bus outputs, along with 16 separate monitor feeds for Behringer's optional P16 personal monitoring system.
Great-sounding MIDAS-designed mic preamps
For the design of X32-TP's programmable preamps, Behringer worked with sister companies MIDAS and Klark Teknik to develop programmable, studio-grade mic preamps that deliver enhanced dynamic range, superior common mode rejection, and vanishingly low harmonic distortion (THD). These preamps sound amazing!
Instant compatibility with major DAWs
Behringer X32-TP digital mixer comes with the X-USB recording card, which lets you record your tracks straight into your DAW. How convenient is that? Right out of the box, you get compatibility with ProTools, Logic, Cubase, Studio One, and nearly any other ASIO or Core-Audio compatible DAW!
The Behringer X32-TP digital mixer sports an onboard virtual FX Rack that gives you access to eight true-stereo (16 mono) multi-effects processors including delay, chorus, and dynamics. It can also run four studio-quality stereo reverbs together with with eight channels of 31-band graphic EQ. Say goodbye to bulky, expensive outboard hardware!
With Behringer's X32-TP digital mixer, you can assign signals to eight DCA (Digitally Controlled Amplifier) groups, with simultaneous group level control via dedicated 100mm motorized faders. The X32-TP has a talkback section (with a built-in mic) that lets you communicate with the artists. The X32-TP's robust scene management lets you take snapshots of your mixes that you can recall later. You can even save them to a USB stick! What's more, there's a dedicated custom control section with user-definable knobs and buttons, so you can create your own customized set of controls, making it simple and intuitive to access frequently used functions as you work.
This tour package edition of the X32-TP includes a heavy-duty, road-ready case designed just for your mixer. Marine-grade plywood covered in rubberized plastic laminate protects your X32-TP from the hazards of trailer transport and rainy load ins. High-density foam keeps your console from shifting around and absorbs the shocks from the inevitable bumps and dumps that happen on the road. For durability, impact-resistant aluminum extrusions reinforce the exterior of the case, and convenient recessed latches make loading, stacking, and carrying your X32-TP easy.
Behringer X32-TP Digital Mixer Features
- 40-input, 25-total-bus digital mixer
- 16 mix busses, Main LCR, 6 matrix buses
- Programmable MIDAS-designed mic preamps deliver enhanced dynamic range and common mode rejection (CMRR)
- Highly configurable, with up to 40 processing channels and 25 motorized faders
- USB flash connection for file storage for uncompressed recordings, show presets, and system updates
- 6 independent matrix mix buses with inserts, 6-band parametric EQ, and dynamics processing
- Powerful scene management for easy handling of complex productions
- X-USB recording card included
- Deluxe tour-grade road case included
- Support for optional Behringer P-16 Personal Monitoring System
- 48-channel digital snake ready (sold separately) via AES50 ports
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.