Behringer X32 PRODUCER-TP Digital Mixer at a Glance
- Impressive flexibility for its size
- Great-sounding MIDAS-designed mic preamps
- Instant compatibility with major DAWs
- Eight true-stereo multi-effects processors
- Intuitive, iron-fisted control
- Tour-ready case
The Behringer X32 PRODUCER-TP digital mixer boasts massive I/O for its compact size. Fitted with 16 great-sounding programmable mic preamps, eight XLR outputs plus six additional line I/O, two headphone connectors, and a talkback section with integrated or external mic, the X32 PRODUCER-TP lets you do sizable shows without fear of running out of I/O. A built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges expands the X32 PRODUCER-TP's functionality as needed. Got a really big show coming up? The X32 PRODUCER-TP is It's 96 x 48 digital snake-ready via dual AES50 ports, letting you use inexpensive CAT 5 cable to run your I/O (you can chain three S16 Digital Snakes off each port). This protocol features KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency.
Great-sounding MIDAS-designed mic preamps
On the design of X32 PRODUCER-TP's programmable preamps, Behringer worked with sister companies MIDAS and Klark Teknik to develop programmable, studio-grade mic preamps that deliver enhanced dynamic range, superior common mode rejection, and vanishingly low harmonic distortion (THD). These preamps sound amazing!
Instant compatibility with major DAWs
Behringer X32 PRODUCER-TP digital mixer's 32 x 32 USB interface lets you record your tracks straight into your DAW. How convenient is that? Right out of the box, you get compatibility with ProTools, Logic, Cubase, Studio One, and nearly any other ASIO or Core-Audio compatible DAW!
Eight true-stereo multi-effects processors
The Behringer X32 PRODUCER-TP digital mixer sports an onboard virtual FX Rack, that gives you access to eight true-stereo (16 mono) multi-effects processors including delay, chorus, and dynamics. It can also run four studio-quality stereo reverbs together with with eight channels of 31-band graphic EQ. Say goodbye to bulky, expensive outboard hardware!
Intuitive, iron-fisted control
With Behringer's X32 PRODUCER-TP digital mixer, you can assign signals to eight DCA (Digitally Controlled Amplifier) groups, with simultaneous group level control via dedicated 100mm motorized faders. The X32 PRODUCER-TP has a talkback section (with a built-in mic) that lets you communicate with the artists. The X32 PRODUCER-TP's robust scene management lets you take snapshots of your mixes that you can recall later. You can even save them to a USB stick! What's more, there's a high-resolution 5" daylight-viewable color TFT display for easy viewing of your workflow components and parameters.
This tour package edition of the X32 PRODUCER-TP includes a heavy-duty, road-ready case designed just for your mixer. Marine-grade plywood covered in rubberized plastic laminate protects your X32 PRODUCER-TP from the hazards of trailer transport and rainy load ins. High-density foam keeps your console from shifting around and absorbs the shocks from the inevitable bumps and dumps that happen on the road. For durability, impact-resistant aluminum extrusions reinforce the exterior of the case, and convenient recessed latches make loading, stacking, and carrying your X32 PRODUCER-TP easy.
Behringer X32 PRODUCER-TP Digital Mixer Features
- 40-input, 25-total-bus digital mixer
- 16 mix busses; main LCR; 6 matrix buses
- 16 programmable MIDAS-designed mic preamps deliver audiophile sound quality
- Highly configurable, with 40 input channels and 17 motorized faders
- 6 matrix mix buses; 16 mix buses feature inserts; 6-band parametric EQs and dynamics
- Powerful scene management for easy handling of complex productions
- 32 x 32 USB interface delivers instant compatibility with major DAWs
- Tour-grade road case included
- Ultranet connectivity for optional Behringer P-16 Personal Monitoring System
- 96 x 48 digital snake-ready (sold separately) via AES50 ports
- Comes with Tracktion 4 music production software
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.