Boasting a stellar feature set that includes Behringer's premium-grade XENYX mic preamps, "one-knob" compressors, British EQs and 24-bit onboard FX, the BEHRINGER UFX1604 is one of the best-sounding compact mixers you've ever heard. But the UFX1604 is light-years beyond your average mixer, thanks to its built-in 16 x 4 USB/FireWire Interface and 16-Track USB-Recorder. Imagine being able to record your next live gig directly to a USB stick or even straight to your PC/Mac computer-and the UFX1604's transport section can function as a remote control center for your computer-based DAW via MIDI.
From input to output, the UFX1604 is all about functionality, ease of use and ultimate versatility. Mono channels feature our legendary XENYX mic preamps, praised the world over by professional audio engineers for their sonic clarity and high-headroom performance. Channels 1 - 8 accept both balanced XLR and 1/4 inch TRS, as well as unbalanced 1/4 inch TS connections. A Line/Hi-Z switch is provided on channels 1 & 2 so you can connect acoustic, electric and bass guitars without the need for an external DI box. Mono channel EQ is our highly musical "British" 4-band with individually sweepable Hi and Low Mids, complete with bypass switch per channel. True +48 V phantom power is available (and individually switchable) for all mono channel strips-a feature virtually unheard of on a mixer in this class!
Stereo channels support balanced and unbalanced 1/4 inch Line connections and our 4-band "British" EQs are provided for tonal adjustment. All channels feature four Aux Sends, switchable Pre/Post FireWire Sends, Mute/Alt 3-4 functionality and super- smooth, long-wearing 100 mm logarithmic-taper faders.
Behringer also gave the UFX1604 not one, but two high-end stereo FX processors with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, phaser, multi-effects and Tap function.
Add to this an extensive Talkback section with onboard Mic; mono channel Inserts; four stereo Aux Returns; a plethora of output options; plus free software downloads and more-and you've got the incredible XENYX UFX1604!
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog mixer with integrated 24-Bit/96 kHz USB/FireWire interface and 16-track USB recorder
- Built-in 16x4 interface connects directly to your computer and supports Windows XP/Vista/7 plus Mac OS X
- Integrated 16-track USB recorder allows for instant recordings of your studio or live sessions on a simple USB stick
- 8 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps with individual Phantom Power switches
- 8 studio-grade Compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 4-band EQs with two semi-parametric mid bands for warm and musical sound
- Dual studio-grade stereo FX processors with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Illuminated MIDI Transport section to remote-control your DAW/Sequencer on PC/Mac
- 2 HI-Z inputs for direct connection of guitars, 8 Channel Inserts and balanced Main Mix outputs on 1/4 inch TRS and XLR connectors
- 4 Aux Sends per channel - all pre/post fader switchable, 4 stereo Aux Returns and separate CD/Tape input
- Solo-In-Place with PFL/AFL function plus full-featured Talkback section
- Comprehensive Monitor section with separate level controls for speaker and headphones outputs
- Long-wearing 100-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.