Behringer Xenyx UFX1204 USB/FireWire Mixer at a Glance
- Great-sounding mic pres
- Sound-sculpting features
- USB recording and playback
The Behringer Xenyx UFX1204 is fitted with great-sounding, high headroom Xenyx mic preamps. These cutting-edge pres can hold their own against preamps in consoles costing considerably more then the UFX1204. You get a jaw-dropping 130dB of dynamic range, and a ginormous bandwidth extending from the subsonic to dog frequencies. Add to that a 4-band British-flavored EQ and you're ready to rock. You'll have a newfound respect for your mics when they're plugged into the UFX1204.
Live sound engineers know the value of a quality compressor. The Behringer Xenyx UFX1204 mixer makes compressing easy, featuring four channels, each with one-knob compression. Just set your signal levels, then adjust the compressor to taste, making signal-level management easier than ever. A studio-grade effects processor gives you the power to add professional touches to your mix. Editable reverb, delay, echo, chorus, and more let you add that finishing touch to vocals and mixes.
USB recording and playback
The Xenyx UFX1204's computer connectivity is a helpful addition, both in the studio and on stage. In your studio, you can record up to 16 channels at 24-bit/96kHz of the UFX1204 to virtually any recording software via USB or FireWire, and you can also play back audio from your computer through the mixer. For live use, the UFX1204 is an easy way to mix and record the show at the same time with the built-in 16-track recorder. Simply plug in a USB thumb drive and hit the record button. It's also a great way to add backing tracks to your performance, by routing computer playback to the main outputs along with the live mix.
Behringer Xenyx UFX1204 USB/FireWire Mixer Features
- Ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- Four state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Four studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED
- Built-in 16-track recorder via USB thumb drive
- Neo-classic "British" 4-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade FX processors with 16 editable presets
- Built-in 24-bit/96kHz, 16-channel USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel plus main mix inserts
- Two aux sends per channel, all are pre/post fader switchable
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and rugged construction
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.