Assignable Channels Channels 1-4 are crossfader-assignable channels with line/phono level selector switches for connecting turntables or CDJs. Each channel is equipped with three-band EQ and boost, cutoff, and kill controls. Even the crossfader curve can be adjusted on the fly, independently for each channel. The DDM4000 also has a dedicated microphone channel with dual mono XLR inputs and its own effects section, as well as a talk-over function.
Beat-Synced Effects and Samples DJing just got a little easier, thanks to Behringer's auto BPM counters. The DDM400 features dual effects sections with BPM-based effects. Since BPM is automatically measured by the unit, you can turn on the effects and they will automatically synchronize, leaving you free to adjust other parameters. The Sampler section also automatically beat syncs -- so you can capture a sample from incoming audio, automatically beat sync it, and keep the beat going as you transition between tracks.
Behringer DDM4000 5-Channel DJ Mixer Features
- Five-channel 32-bit DJ mixer with effects and beat-synced sampler section
- Four assignable stereo input channels with three-band EQ for turntables, CDJs, or other devices (phono preamps on channels 3 and 4)
- One microphone channel with gain, EQ, and effect controls
- Talk On button for reducing music volume during voiceovers
- Dual effects engines with BPM counters and beat-based effects
- Sampler with real-time audio capture, BPM loop function, real-time pitch control, effects, and crossfader start option
- Replaceable crossfader with adjustable crossfader curves, reverse button, and automatic BPM synchronized crossfading
- Save user preferences like EQ, effect settings, crossfader curves, etc. for multiple users
- Control the mixer and sample section of your favorite DJ software via MIDI
- Four phono/line stereo RCA inputs and two mono XLR mic inputs
- Right, Left, and Sub XLR outputs, three RCA outputs, and digital S/PDIF output
- MIDI in, out, and thru
- Dedicated headphone section with mix/split controls and bass/treble boost functions, helpful in club environments
- Rack mountable
- Rugged Behringer construction
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.