Tactile, Real-Time DAW Control Whether your production weapon of choice is Steinberg Cubase or Ableton Live, Behringer's BCF2000 can put you in the driver's seat of your DAW. The compact, USB-compatible controller provides full MIDI In/Out/Thru capability, so you can connect to your MIDI or audio sequencers, software mixers, and virtual synths or audio plug-ins loaded on your computer.
Send Your Mouse into Retirement Thanks to the BCF2000's 100 mm motorized faders, you can perform all those smooth, coordinated fades that simply can't be done with a mouse. Automated control, here we come. Likewise, eight endless rotary encoders, each with a 15-element LED indicator and a push-to-set function, make it a breeze to select, adjust, and control software functions. Assign knobs, faders, or keys to your most-used functions, and do all your edits in real time, directly from the BCF2000 control surface. Twenty buttons, four of which are illuminated, are freely assignable to all types of MIDI functions, from Note On/Off, Control Change, and Program Change to MMC and system exclusive data.
A small, multi-function, four-digit LED display shows you what's going on with your parameters, in real-time, while offering write-in fields for your own labeling. Straight-forward in design and intuitive to use, the Behringer BCF2000 gives you exactly what you need to control your virtual instruments.
Behringer BCF2000 MIDI Controller with Faders Features
- Desktop MIDI controller
- 8 Precise 100 mm motorized faders for control of virtual mixers, organ-drawbars (inverse mode), or virtual synths and samplers
- 4 Virtual groups with 8 dual-mode, high-resolution encoders featuring LED rings and an additional push function
- 16 + 4 Illuminated buttons freely assignable to all types of MIDI functions
- All panel elements are freely assignable either manually or via Learn mode
- Additional multi-function foot switch and foot controller connectors can be used to address all types of MIDI data
- 32 User presets, each with 4 encoder groups, for a personalized experience
- Configurable MIDI and USB modes for flexible system integration
- 1 MIDI In plus 2 MIDI Outs, usable as an additional USB to MIDI interface
- Multi-function, 4-digit LED display with real-time parameter indication plus write-in fields for your own labeling
- MIDI input with merge function for cascading several control units
- Easy connection to any computer or expander using standard MIDI I/O connectors
- Generic USB MIDI support with Windows XP and Mac OS X
- Additional drivers and editor/librarian software available for free download from Behringer's website
- Ruggedly constructed to last through years of use
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.