The Fatbee packs the fattest overdrive tones on the smallest bee yet. The first pedal on our Babee Series is a fully original overdrive circuit designed in collaboration with the legendary pedal designer Howard Davis.
A Jfet drive like no other, breaks up sweet and smooth like a tubee amp. The Fatbee can be used to warm up, sting or buzz any instrument you want! For every hungry bee out there looking to sweeten their tone up, the search is over!
Bee hungry, cause this pedal carries endless tone honey!
- Pedal Size: 5.5" x 3.5" x 2.75" (including knobs, switches and etc)
- Dimensions: 4 1/2 “ x 2 1/4 “ x 2 1/4”
- Pedal Weight: 0.5 lbs / 0.25 kilos
- Package Weight: 0.75 lbs / 0.5 kilos
- Package Size: 6.75" x 5.25" x 3.25"
- Current Draw: 36mA
- Requires 9VDC power supply (Center Negative)
*Does not include power supply
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.