Just think: having two speeds locked and loaded means you can cover "Crimson And Clover" and follow it up with "For What It's Worth." Okay, so maybe you've got a couple other songs in mind, but the cool thing is you can do it without reaching down to tweak a pedal or messing with your amp -- you know, that old Twin with the wonky tremolo that sounds like it's making popcorn.
What's more, Tremor's bulletproof reliability means it can take the abuse of the road without breaking a sweat, unlike that vintage Blackface you've been babying all tour long. Stop praying that old tremolo circuit will hold up for another night. Plug into a Tremor and discover authentic tremolo that Leo himself would be proud of.
BBE Tremor TR-63B Analog Tremolo Pedal Features - Speed 1, Speed 2 and Depth controls
- Speed 1 / Speed 2 mode
- footswitch with LED indicators
- Blue status LED pulses
- at rate of speed selected
- 1MEG Ohms input impedance
- for proper pickup loading
- 1K Ohms output impedance
- when engaged
- 1% metal-film resistors for consistency
- High-voltage poly caps for better tone
- Military-spec circuit board for reliability
- Easy access battery compartment
- True hard-wire bypass
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days.
To ensure 100% customer satisfaction , we offer a 14 day return policy and price matching. Our knowledgeable staff are here to help with queries you may have about the . Contact our experts to find the best product to suit your style or request more information.
- Buy products with confidence.
- We ship to all major regions in Australia.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact us for detailed information about our terms , conditions and warranty.
AudioBuy Australia ship all stocked orders Monday to Friday. All online orders are carefully packed and insured before dispatch. Our customers are very important to us and we will work with you until final delivery to ensure you're completely satisfied.